Hello | FerrariChat

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by tarmac terror, Mar 31, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tarmac terror

tarmac terror Rookie

Mar 31, 2010
    Hi folks, just thought I'd introduce myself...

My name is Scott, I'm 36 and live in Hampshire. I'm contemplating the purchase of an F355 spider and thought I'd register on here so I can do some homework. I currently drive an E46 M3 convertible and have a Nissan Skyline R32GTR track car.
    I, like everyone on here I imagine, have liked Ferrari's since I was a child and have secretly hankered after one for years. My dream Ferrari is an F40 but thats just a bit out of my league budget-wise. Thankfully I think the 355 retains many styling cues of the F40 and is within my purchase and service budget... I could manage to go to a 360 but TBH, prefer the styling of the 355 over the newer car.
    Been looking at a few cars now and narrowed it down to either Red or yellow with the F1 'box ( I currently have the SMG 'box in my M3 and love it and swore that the next car would have paddle-actuated sequential box also!).

I shall search on here for the answers to the questions I have at present. Theres nothing worse than newbies asking the same Q's that have been asked time and time again :)

Scott

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Good boy !

3. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Welcome to Ferrarichat Scott!

Do you have pictures of your rides? I want to see your track car :)

4. tarmac terror

tarmac terror Rookie

Mar 31, 2010
    #4 tarmac terror, Apr 1, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
    Thanks for the welcome guys.
    Here's the GTR....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These pics taken when I was fitting some polycarbonate windows hence the lack of rear screen.

Heres the M3...
    [​IMG]

TT

5. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    Great Cars, TT...!

Welcome to FerrariChat...