Ferrari Boxer Schedoni Luggage for sale | FerrariChat

Ferrari Boxer Schedoni Luggage for sale

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by steveirl, Apr 1, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steveirl

steveirl Formula 3

Dec 29, 2003
    ireland
    Full Name:
    steve
    I also have a set of BB Schedoni luggage, which I will now sell, if there is any interest please pop me a pm. I will take and post some photos over the weekend.
    Steve

2. fpilot

fpilot Rookie

Dec 20, 2007
    HOW MUCH ARE YOU GOING TO BE ASKING?

3. steveirl

steveirl Formula 3

Dec 29, 2003
    ireland
    Full Name:
    steve
    Apologies for the delay in posting pictures. I will be able to take pictures on saturday 3rd april and will then reply to all pm enquiries, again sorry for the delay.
    Just to add, there are two pieces of luggage, dark tan in colour, in nice condition but not mint as they have been used. They are embossed with the BB logo.
    I am unsure what colours this was available in.
    Steve

4. BB512 1980

BB512 1980 Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 1, 2008
    AIX-EN-PROVENCE - F
    Full Name:
    Pascal
    Pls, any pic and price (even in PM) ?

Thx.

5. steveirl

steveirl Formula 3

Dec 29, 2003
    ireland
    Full Name:
    steve
    #5 steveirl, Apr 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This is a two piece luggage set in tan, with BB512i embossed. It is in nice condition, but has been used, including by me and shows the patina of use in the leather. All tags, buckles, latches etc are present and working, but on one bag, one of the two zippers will need to be replaced, a simple repair for a leather sewing shop, I just no lomger have a shop near me to get the repair done.
    On price, this is the first place of mention for the set. It took me several years to find them, and I paid strong money for them, so please feel free to make a reasonable offer.
    Attatched are pics
    Steve
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    Can't recall what I paid for mine, but I purchased them about 8 years ago, anyway. So, while I might be able to figure it out, I'm not sure it would help with pricing.

CW

7. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Most of the sets show as available from the Factory Store, no idea if this one is......

"Strong Money" is absolutely correct, good luck Steveirl!