DriveAwayCancer | FerrariChat

DriveAwayCancer

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by odawood996, Apr 8, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. odawood996

odawood996 Karting

Nov 25, 2005
    FL
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Hi Everyone,

As many of you may know I battled late stage IV Hodgkin’s Lymphoma when I was 15, undergoing 2 years of chemotherapy and multiple surgeries to become a cancer survivor. I went on to pursue a career as a cancer researcher and physician, pursuing my passion to help raise money for cancer research.

I am reaching out to all of you my fellow Ferrari owners to help support the DriveAwayCancer campaign I launched this week for the Leuekmia & Lymphoma Society. All proceeds will benefit the society to fund cancer research. First prize is a 2010 Porsche Boxster or $55,000 in cash and the odds of winning one of the 20 prizes is 1 in 500.

I hope the Fchat community can help get behind my story and this campaign, spreading the word to further a great cause! Tickets are $100 each and can be purchased by calling 1-877-557-2873. Full details on the campaign as well as a link to the video of my personal story can be found at www.driveawaycancer.com

Thanks!

Omar