Service Project - 2001 Ferrari 360 Challenge | FerrariChat

Service Project - 2001 Ferrari 360 Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenge/GT Cars/Track' started by UAS, Apr 2, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. UAS

UAS Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2008
    Glen Cove, NY
    #1 UAS, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Follow along the progress of a Ferrari 360 Challenge, major service which includes timing belts, exterior belts, oil and filter and all other fluids, new front and rear brake pads and rotors, replacement of rear main seal, new headers, exhaust pipes, and camera system all work performed by our factory trained technician Luigi Scala.

http://www.universalautosports.com/upload/service_projects_2001_ferrari_360_challenge.html
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 275gtb6c

275gtb6c Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2006
    europe
    Full Name:
    oscar
    Great looking car, but why are people modifying challenges to look like a GT, where at this moment for about the same money you can buy the real car? It is only a matter of time and the 360 GT will be way more in value than a challenge ever will be.
    Of course one never should buy any car just for the possible increase in value, but rebuilding a challenge for a lot is perhaps the other extreme.
    But nevertheless, great cars, great performance either a Ch or a GT,

BTW maintaining and racing will only cost money...but will bring a never ending smile.

ciao
    Oscar

3. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    I can only speak for myself and hope this isn't viewed as a hijack but I had my 430 challenge modified by FF Corse in the UK to GT Cup GT Spec.

This basically meant, splitter, rear wing and modified dampers. It significantly improved lap times and enjoyment. Whilst it is not a full GT2/GT3, it was the best way forward both for time off track and cost to go this route rather than sell the challenge car and buy a GT2/GT3.

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I like that, on the rear lip!!!

The Fire Department will get a chuckle out of that, if on my car........

5. Giovanni_P

Giovanni_P Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    MetroWest, MA
    Full Name:
    John Pelliccio
    I saw a similar thing on a Hendrick Motorsports stock car a couple of years ago. NASCAR cars all have those little flaps that pop up when the cars swap ends. There were a pair of flaps on the cowl just at the base of the windshield- written on the underside of the flaps were the words "HOLD ON"!

Gio P

6. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
    love the rear grille...any ideas where from to get one?

7. UAS

UAS Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2008
    Glen Cove, NY
    We have them made. Give Anthony a call at the dealership 516.801.8201