Drive to Huber's Winery Sat April 18th | FerrariChat

Drive to Huber's Winery Sat April 18th

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by shmc930, Apr 10, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. shmc930

shmc930 Karting

Jul 16, 2006
    Louisville
    Full Name:
    Steve Mc
    Guys,
    This is an open invitation to ride along with the Porsche Club on Sunday April 18th.
    We'll be driving the back roads of Southern Indiana with the final destination Huber's Winery.
    We'll depart at 12:45pm from the Dairy Queen off of Hurstbourne Pkwy next to Bachman VW. If you're interested just show up. It should be a good time. If it's raining the drive will be cancelled.
    Steve

2. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Steve...hope this trips turns out for you guys. If your group has never been to Huber in the Fall, it is a MUST. I've done a bunch of Oct trips from Indy to Huber and its a hoot that time of year with bands playing, fall produce, etc.

I might be working on a Fall run from Indy this year that would cruise Brown County south to Huber. Too early for details right now.

3. silvergts1998

silvergts1998 Formula 3

Apr 10, 2005
    ky
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Okay I thought maybe I was going crazy because I thought the ride was Saturday. I showed up and no one was there. LOL! Sat, April 18th eh? LOL! 18th is a Sunday. I am off to go Turkey Hunting later on. Not sure if I will make it.