Anyone want to make my birthday great? | FerrariChat

Anyone want to make my birthday great?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by eliteazzarit, Mar 29, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. eliteazzarit

eliteazzarit Rookie

Mar 26, 2010
    DTC
    Full Name:
    AJ Azzariti
    Hey guys!

I have lurked around here for a while now reading things here and there. So needless to say I registered.

Anyway, I figured I would give this a shot and ask even though I doubt it is very likely.

My birthday is exactly one month from today, and not to sound immature (I will be 23) but could someone make my birthday this year, and maybe take me for a short ride in their Ferrari? Given weather is good, could be anytime that week or whatever...

My 30th birthday goal is to buy myself something like a 360 Modena, or F430. Not sure exactly what color I am going to go for yet.

You would totally make my birthday.

2. MichaelB145

MichaelB145 Karting

Apr 22, 2010
    at the Man Cave
    Full Name:
    Michael Bergren
    Send me your contact information to [email protected] and I will see about hooking you up. I have several friends that own Ferrari's that would have no problem giving you a ride around the block.

3. eliteazzarit

eliteazzarit Rookie

Mar 26, 2010
    DTC
    Full Name:
    AJ Azzariti
    Email sent~!

4. fingolfin

fingolfin Formula 3

Apr 23, 2007
    i think that's cool of you to ask and cool of someone to hook you up. Good luck getting a ride, I'm sure you'll remember it forever (I know I remember my first).

5. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Good luck with this, happy early birthday! :)