Pics of Red 360 check it out | FerrariChat

Pics of Red 360 check it out

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by omarcoolguy, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. omarcoolguy

omarcoolguy Rookie
    BANNED

May 21, 2010
    Chicago IL
    Full Name:
    Omar
    #1 omarcoolguy, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Your posts are on the verge of being called SPAM!

3. RDzingel

RDzingel Karting

Jan 16, 2008
    Get a life dude. He's advertising for CHARITY.

4. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    #4 Darolls, May 22, 2010
    Last edited: May 22, 2010
    I agree, but when a post is made on almost all F-Chat venues the intention becomes obscured!

Your post is totally inappropriate, as I attend and contribute to many charitable events!

Where have you been, living in a cacoon? Cause' someone says it's for charity you'll fall for it without question? Dude, you need to "Get a life" and face reality! C'mon, grow up.

I'm a Vietnam vet with a wife and 3 children. Please help as I need to buy food for my family to survive.....GOD BLESS!

Do you understand?

5. omarcoolguy

omarcoolguy Rookie
    BANNED

May 21, 2010
    Chicago IL
    Full Name:
    Omar
    #5 omarcoolguy, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    hey guys im over on the 6speedonline with my 911,(over 700 post) and on the corvetteforum (over 1000) post....i havent been on fchat beacause i havent owned a Ferrari YET...so i dont reallly have anything else to talk about ...

[*** Self-promotion deleted ***]

6. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    I take it your mission is to contribute to cancer research. For years I've done such, as has my family. To wit, nothing has been accomplished.

My Mother died from cancer and I've donated large sums of money to cancer research, to no avail for a cure. Respectfully, I think these donations have become a scam.

7. omarcoolguy

omarcoolguy Rookie
    BANNED

May 21, 2010
    Chicago IL
    Full Name:
    Omar
    #7 omarcoolguy, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    [*** Self-promotion deleted ***]

8. RDzingel

RDzingel Karting

Jan 16, 2008
    Leave the charity guy alone. We have to read 100's of your "interesting posts", let this guy have his few charity posts without hassling him or trying to puff up yourself. Geez.

9. drgek

drgek Formula 3

Jun 21, 2004
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Respectfully, Skip, you're way out of line on this one.

As you know, I'm an oncologist. While many "charities" do exist to do nothing but line the pockets of their organizers, to suggest that donations are a scam because the "large sums" you have donated have not led to a cure reveals a fundamental misunderstanding of cancer as a disease group and the nature of biomedical and clinical research.

10. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Nice pictures... the rims on that Gallardo are unfortunate

11. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    #11 Darolls, May 23, 2010
    Last edited: May 23, 2010
    Thanks Dr. Gary for bringing me back to reality, your understanding means a lot.

My apologies go out to Omar; I hope he'll accept them. As some know, I do have a tendency to fly off the handle without analyzing my thoughts before posting them.

My mother died a horrible death which started with lung cancer and that's why I do give generously to the American Cancer Society. It's been in existence since 1913 and I guess I just wish I'd see more advancement towards a cure.

Gary, I know you have a tough-road-to-hoe and I admire your diligence in your profession. I know it must be a very difficult experience when you lose a patient, but a great satisfaction when you save one!

I guess I just get bitter sometimes.

Salute',

Skip

12. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Now you're out of line, but you have my apology also.

13. omarcoolguy

omarcoolguy Rookie
    BANNED

May 21, 2010
    Chicago IL
    Full Name:
    Omar
    #13 omarcoolguy, May 23, 2010
  14. CSanders Sr.

CSanders Sr. Rookie

Aug 7, 2009
    Barrington
    Full Name:
    C.Sanders
    I've been purusing this forum for quite some time and I usually enjoy the camaraderie that all of us car enthusiasts share here. You guys seems to support events and each other which is great! It seems though that not a thread goes by where Darolls seems to target yet another fellow F-chatter. Not cool! Get a life dude, like everyone seems to say to you! It's about supporting others, charities etc, not reading your rants and raves!

15. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    #15 Darolls, May 25, 2010
    Last edited: May 25, 2010
    You should have read further and you would have seen my apology. It's you and some others that are so quick to judge by what others have said with no knowledge of the truth. You're doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing!

I'm not afraid to speak my mind and not just follow the Microtinae; sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong, and I'll admit it when I'm wrong. Face it Mr/Ms Sanders, in your verbose statement you've put yourself on the same level as me. In your last sentence you said "It's about supporting others, charities etc, not reading your rants and raves!" Haven't you just done the same thing you accuse me of doing!? Where's your support????

These holier-than-thou statements really rile me when the poster does the same thing they're accusing me of doing!

I say to you also, "Get a life dude!"

With no ill feelings,
    Sparky

P.S. In your 9 months on Fchat what have you contributed; looks like not much! Don't judge my friend by reading a few posts.

16. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    You do seem like a tool on a lot of posts. And honestly I think you signal out a few people on here a bit too much. Then again one can not read someone's true personality through the net. Having met you in person and considering you a friend, you really fit the saying can not judge a book by its cover. Your health issues I think get the best of you at times and that is reflected in some posts. I hope people get to form their opinion of you more so on their meetings with you at fun car events. I walked away thinking you're a riot and a great person. But it would be nice to see less negativity in odd topics.

17. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    Cool it guys,apology was made by Darolls so there is no point in beating the same horse over and over again.
    Thread is straying from the original post and will be closed if anyone continues in this direction.

18. RDzingel

RDzingel Karting

Jan 16, 2008
    So many threats and insults. Bad vibes.

19. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    There are many laudable charities and Fchat encourages users to support the ones that each determines to be worthwhile. However, it is a violation of the TOS for any user to post about the organization or event with which they are affiliated. Too much conflict of interest in inundating users beyond their tolerance; particularly as we get a charity a week or more signing up with exactly the same interest. Further, we have no way of knowing (excepting major charities like ACS, Red Cross or Make-a-wish), which ones are "true charities" and which ones have unusually low efficiency ratios and have only the form of a "charity". Charities that believe they can address these issues may make their case with the Admin, BEFORE posting.

20. RDzingel

RDzingel Karting

Jan 16, 2008
    Thanks, but we can decide for ourselves what we want to discuss.

21. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    Yes you can.
    When you open your own site.....

22. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    #22 ylshih, May 25, 2010
    Up to the point that posts violate forum standards or the TOS. ;)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

23. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    #23 Darolls, May 25, 2010
    Last edited: May 26, 2010
    Good to hear from you David, you're absolutely correct about some issues. Hope you and wife are doing well......any babies yet?

Is the F430 yours or your Dad's. I'm thinking about selling the Roller; do you know anyone who might be interested. We do have to get together again; it's been a long time.

P.S. You know me! Sometimes I speak before I think but at least I'm consistent. :confused: But, the ones I single out are the ones that retaliate vehemently to any post I make that 'THEY' deem to be offensive in nature or a lie. In doing so, they commit the same offense, and in a more degrading manner than I have. The fact is, I've been accused of many things because of hearsay and I believe we all know of a couple of people that started that. Two disgruntled members that weren't happy with being called out for their impropriety by me and Andreas concerning an event we planned. That's how this whole mess started, and I became the Ogre due to unfounded(and untrue) comments made by others.

Continue on my friends!

I need a sugar fix; got any candy? :)

24. RDzingel

RDzingel Karting

Jan 16, 2008
    Geez dude - either you apologize and move on or you can continue to defend yourself. Don't do both.

25. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    RDzingel :3 day ban to cool off for continuous harrasment of other users.