WHATS WRONG W/ THIS CAR??? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

WHATS WRONG W/ THIS CAR???

Discussion in '360/430' started by david1175, Jun 16, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    a HUNDRED BUX? Heck yeah!!! I'll take 10!

2. LAgated360

LAgated360 Karting
    BANNED

Jan 2, 2008
    LA
    Full Name:
    Rick
    If your offer is off their mark, there is little to no reason for them to pick up the phone and call you back. If they can't accommodate your offer, they probably don't want to waste your time. Most of their inventory is competitively priced.
    Pay the $109 and enjoy it.
    I know several individuals that have purchased their cars from this establishment, all without a glitch.
    Life is short, enjoy it

Best,
    Rick (LAgated360)

3. DrDoug

DrDoug Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 4, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Doug T
    Seems strange. Nothing like the service I dealt with 2 months ago when I bought my 360 from CNC. Have you gone to the CNC website? It is a family owned business (father and 2 sons), they have their cell phone numbers listed as contacts as well as the main number to the dealership. I had no problem reaching them each time I called them for my deal. You might also call Elizibeth (I think that is her name) who is the financial manager. I spoke with her many times on the phone regarding my deal and she answered each time I called her (her number is listed on the dealership website).

As far as the service they had done for me at Ferrari of OC, I have no reason to doubt that the service done was anything less than what the service records indicate. CNC paid for the car to be taken to Ferrari of OC and have the belt service done which was due prior to the delivery of my car. I called Ferrari of OC and spoke to the service manager and the service technician on the phone while my car was being serviced there to ask them questions about the car and the services performed. I was given the paperwork for the services that were performed at Ferrari of OC. I don't know exactly what your negative experience was at FofOC and while I agree that service records could be falsified, I find it hard to believe that a Ferrari dealership would risk their reputation and potential legal action by not doing the services which their invoice shows being done in their dealership on a specific date and odometer reading especially in light of the fact that I spoke to the service manager and service technician while my car was at the dealership being serviced. That's just my experience. I was very happy with the way CNC treated me. I haven't heard of anyone else buying a 360 who had the dealership deliver the car 300 miles away at no charge. The car showed up in immaculate condition with no surprises.