Help - Autobody Recommendation | FerrariChat

Help - Autobody Recommendation

Discussion in '360/430' started by kenny1022, Jul 6, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kenny1022

kenny1022 Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2008
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    I damaged the front bumper of my 360 over the weekend and I was wondering if anyone had a recommendations for a reputable body shop in teh Bergen County, NJ area. I was originally thinking Corsa Motors in Englewood.

Thanks.

Ken

2. chrmer3

chrmer3 Formula 3

May 19, 2006
    USSA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    If its just the typical fiberglass crack(s) & nothing else- anyone with a clue of autobody can make as good as new. Have them remove the bumper from car (fairly easy) repair- paint & re-install..

Pretty easy repair... Just find one you are confortable with, that will treat her as a special car.

Do not feel the need to overpay by double or triple, because its a ferrari.. Should be well under $1000 as a typical car would be around $500 for a normal bumper, removal, fix, repaint, replace..

3. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Save some money and remove the bumper yourself. Very easy.

4. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Karosserie in King of Prussia, factory authorized repair facility and they do great work. For sure on the high side of things, but worth the call.
    Also, there is another factory authorized repair facility in Jersey some where, forgetting the name, call a dealer up there and ask them.

5. enzo thecat

enzo thecat F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 27, 2008
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Enzo Thecat
    Karosserie. I have heard great things about them and I know Algar Ferrari recommended them. I even called them to mix up some touch up paint for my Ferrari and they had it delivered to me within 2 days. I always thought that if I'd ever need paint work on my Ferrari, I'd ship it there.

e

6. Bayerische-Leistung 73

Nov 12, 2008
    Full Name:
    AC
    If I were you, I would go directly to Classic Coach Repair. They were Ferrari before Ferrari NA was established. They will do the best for your vehicle. Give them a buzz as I have pasted their link.
    http://www.ccferrari.com/about/index.html