Wheels of Italy 2010 Aug 22nd (pic heavy) | FerrariChat

Wheels of Italy 2010 Aug 22nd (pic heavy)

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by saleenfan, Jul 22, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. saleenfan

saleenfan Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2006
    No Where
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    #1 saleenfan, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
    http://www.wheelsofitaly.com/v2/us/en/xhtm...lcome/index.php

Well its that time of year again for us in the Twin Cities, we are exactly 1 month away from wheels of italy 2010 and I personally can not wait. Last year was amazing with well in excess of 250 vehicles showing (cars and bikes). I yet again will be "working" the show and look forward to seeing everyone.

The show is on August 22nd at 10am at the lake calhoon Executive center
    3033 excelsior drive
    Minneapolis, MN
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...mp;t=h&z=16

We do have a section set off to the side for "other" cars so bring your porsche, viper, aston etc etc its all about having a good time

The event is free to enter both as an enthusiast and a participant so bring the whole family and keep your fingers crossed for good weather.

Edit: Dangit it wont let me upload pics.

2. Andrew Armitage

Andrew Armitage Karting

Oct 28, 2009
    Plainfield, IL
    Full Name:
    Andrew Armitage
    I'm glad you posted this. I've never heard of this event. It looks like a good time. I'm heading up to the Milwaukee Masterpiece on Saturday the 21st, maybe I'll take the trip to MN for Sunday's WOI show.

3. shadeone

shadeone Karting

Aug 25, 2004
    Richfield, MN
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    please convince others at the show to do this as well. :)

4. Jeff328

Jeff328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2006
    WI
    Sunday is the best day at the Masterpiece. That's when the "money" cars are on display. Saturday is "Club Day", where pretty much anyone can show their car.