Monavie | FerrariChat

Monavie

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by benedict, Feb 28, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    A friend is raving about this product, a super nutritious high-end fruit juice basically. I've been taking it for nearly a week and I have to admit I do feel great and am sleeping better too. Anyone have any experience with Monavie? (note I am not interested in the business opportunity, MLM marketing etc which the company hypes ad nauseam, just the merits of the product. Thanks

Ben

2. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    yes, i have bought 3 cases from a buddy at work. i have been fighting really weird food allergies, and the anti oxidants have seemed to help. i do think the Acai has some great health benefits, but i am a bit wary of the the MLM aspect of it. the friend at work also bought it for health reason, an only shares in the cases we order together to help with the logistics of drinking the $35.00 a bottle stuff. i have been doing more reading here and there, but Monavie seems to have the high potency "active" angle down pat. there are less expensive, but less potent sources of Acai, or so i have read here and there.

best.

3. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    Not at $40 a bottle, or whatever it is.

My Cousin is pimping the stuff, to me it's kinda sour/tart. And too expensive.

To each their own.

4. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    I thought it was sour and tart too, guess that means its REALLY good for you?

Antony

5. mksu19

mksu19 Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    LAX / YVR / MNL
    Full Name:
    Capt. K. Banzon
    Why dont we all just make lemonade and take a centrum! :D

6. cbreed

cbreed Formula Junior

May 10, 2005
    Jonestown, Tx