Joe Macari | FerrariChat

Joe Macari

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 360stimo, Jul 17, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360stimo

360stimo Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2005
    Thanks to Adam at JM for the free, full check of my 360. It's an offer they currently have on and it's the first time i have ever taken my car to a dealer for a check up and driven away without spending a penny.

Car is pretty much faultless after 10 years !!!!!

Some real interesting stuff in there. Enzo, Zonda Roadster and a 599 GTO which will be for sale soon and absolutely stunning !

2. BAD 130Y

BAD 130Y Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    R Koli
    I have been buying cars from Joe Macari for years now and also getting them serviced from them.
    Service is EXCELLENT!!!! Not only has he got 'friends' at the factory but also he can get any new model fairly quickly. Unlike a lot of main dealers where you are just a customer, at Joes you are a friend first and then a customer.

3. ninja_eli

ninja_eli Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Ali
    Used Joe Macari for the first time on the recommendation of a very good friend of mine, who himself is in the industry. I had the car lowered and some warranty work done.

They are the perfect service centre and both Adam and Andy are brilliant. I just wish they could supply the cars too!

JMs customer service actually gave me a lot more confidence in Ferrari.