5th Annual Mason Dixon Rally | Page 11 | FerrariChat

5th Annual Mason Dixon Rally

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by turbos7903, May 7, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 2002 Silver-V

2002 Silver-V Karting

Apr 30, 2005
    Delaware
    Full Name:
    Steve N.
    See everyone tomorrow in the AM. Gonna be a great day. Big thanks again to Jon and everyone else for putting this together. I'm sure I'll be hanging out the roof video taping again when I'm not driving :).

2. PixieLuv

PixieLuv Rookie

Aug 13, 2009
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Christina
    INFILTRATOR :D lol jk, I kinda figured you were who Don emailed me about the other day. see you tomorrow!!

3. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Those guys leaving from C&C with me, we are meeting Joe M. at an undisclosed location en route to our final destination between 9:00 and 9:15, so we have to have a firm wheels up by 8:30!!

SEE YOU IN THE AM

BTW, I have put a couple hundred miles on the Mondial this week and she needs a wash bad. Barry is detailing her on Tuesday so she is going as is to the rally tomorrow.

DON'T GIVE ME ANY CRAP!!! ;) ;)

Joe....in the dirty Mondial.

4. ryankjb

ryankjb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2006
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Thank you so much, Don! I am really, really looking forward to it. I left you another email, but sometimes it takes awhile to deliver or receive the messages from my Yahoo account, who knows why.

Feel free to call me back any time tonight, but if I don't hear anything from you, how about planning to meet at the start location?

Since I'm a navigator now :) I guess I could follow along with the West Chester C&C guys to the start.

I'll make sure to bring the GPS and a good camera to capture the whole day, also.

Thanks Again!

5. Barry@PresidentialDetails

BANNED

Nov 7, 2009
    Lancaster PA
    Full Name:
    Barry Theal
    Gentleman,
    Have a safe and fantastic ride! Enjoy the fellowship of one another. Best of wishes to all!

6. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Yes the day is finally here. Please be there as early as reasonable because we need to strart launching cars at 10AM and I have a few public announcements to make. See you all in a few hours! Jon in Delaware

7. 2002 Silver-V

2002 Silver-V Karting

Apr 30, 2005
    Delaware
    Full Name:
    Steve N.
    Toooo early. But mom i don't wanna go to school today....ooo wait :)

8. walnut

walnut F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 14, 2006
    Maryland, USA
    Full Name:
    Rich
    Jon, thanks again for putting on yet another fantastic rally! Special thanks for letting my buddies in the G35 sign up at the launch point. I know we all had a blast and are looking forward to next year.

9. Kevinw23

Kevinw23 Karting

Aug 18, 2007
    What a great day! Fantastic job setting up everything Jon! Thank you so much! Amazing event all the way.

10. 2002 Silver-V

2002 Silver-V Karting

Apr 30, 2005
    Delaware
    Full Name:
    Steve N.
    Hell of a job Jon and everyone else that pitched in. Fantastic turn out, weather and finish line. If anyone has a spare $34.5 million lying around let me know. Videos are uploading right now. Will start separate thread with links later on tonight.

11. damen

damen Rookie

Feb 1, 2007
    Woodbridge, VA
    Full Name:
    Damen
    Had an awesome time! Great to see/meet everyone. Cant wait to do it again next year.

12. PixieLuv

PixieLuv Rookie

Aug 13, 2009
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Christina
    I had such a great time! I cannot wait for next year :D

13. ryankjb

ryankjb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2006
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    What a fantastic day!

A huge thank you goes out to Don for letting me tag along with him in his GTX1, what an amazing car.

Another big thanks to Erik for getting me back to my car in style....cramped style, I don't think they intended the backseat of a 456 to carry a 6'3" 185lb. person :)

There isn't anything else in the world I would have rather been doing today than spending it with all of you. Jon, you did a really great job setting this up, and thanks to everyone else who participated to make this a memorable day.

14. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
    I enjoy piling on compliments. Thanks to Jon for organizing another great rally, Bob C. for scoping out the great roads, Sean for the shirts, Jerry C. and others for helping out with the vote counting. Lunch with the group at the estate was a wonderful finishing touch. And whoever arranged the weather: THANK YOU! What a great group.

Two years in a row I goofed right at the first instruction. Different navigators each year. Maybe it's the driver?

15. jjforsy

jjforsy Rookie

Feb 12, 2008
    Wanted to say that this was a great event. Very appreciative to be a part of it for the first time. Jon-thanks for organizing this. You could not have asked for nicer weather. The food was great. I doubt very few rallys end up in such a wonderful spot. Jon/Bob/Dave/Sean thanks for all your time in making this a terrific event that I already look forward to next year. Dan Forsythe .

16. FerrariGator

FerrariGator Rookie

Mar 20, 2010
    I just want to give a tremendous thanks to all of you for organizing such a wonderful event! The whole day was pure fun and it was great to meet some new people and see such amazing cars/sights/scenery. And for a worthy cause as well! Wow.

As far as the drive, the highlight for me was getting a chance to follow behind Jon's (turbos7903) beautiful/stunning 430 Scuderia...that was like listening to a masterful symphony! Pure heaven! Thanks Jon! :D

Look forward to the next one!

Michael (black Gallardo)

17. Joe Mac

Joe Mac Formula 3

To Jon, Bob, Sean and the whole team, a huge thank you for a memorable event on a beautiful day for a great cause! Kudos and thanks for creating this amazing opportunity for all of us to enjoy.

18. ageranger

ageranger Rookie

Sep 4, 2010
    yorktown va
    Full Name:
    ron laroe
    had a great time today. looking forward to doing it again next year.

19. THE BEAST 360

THE BEAST 360 Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Nathan K
    #269 THE BEAST 360, Sep 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  20. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
    Looks like a really great event. Sorry I missed it.

Curtis, the boat didn't pan out...

BTW, was there an email sent out to those who were supposed to attend? I didn't get it. :(

21. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    #271 JoeZaff, Sep 11, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
    Jon,

Thank you for a wonderful event today. Bob, excellent route as always. Sean, the t-shirts are awesome as always.

Today was perfect. Thanks for making it happen.

22. ztarum

ztarum Formula 3

Mar 30, 2008
    South Jersey, USA
    #272 ztarum, Sep 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  23. Pearlcoupeg35

Pearlcoupeg35 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2007
    Chester County, PA
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Today was AWESOME. Not really sure what else to say? Big THANK YOU to those who set it all up and great to meet some new people today. Looking forward to the next event.....

See you guys tomorrow at Radnor..... :)

Jon (black Porsche Cayman S)

24. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    Nathan, Great start to the contest . Very nice photos.
    BTW, How the heck did you end up down some deserted dirt road????? LOL
    It was great to see you guys.
    Jennifer, Very nice to meet you. Hope the pix's turned out OK that I took for you guys. You gotta drag that boy up here more often.

Bob

25. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    Zack, Nice pics. Cool shot on the rt 1 bridge. Car looked great as always.