Cali Five-0 | FerrariChat

Cali Five-0

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by cosmicdingo, Oct 5, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cosmicdingo

cosmicdingo Formula Junior

Nov 14, 2005
    Clemson SC
    Full Name:
    E Evans
    Saw McGarrett and Denno go undercover in a fine silver Cali last nite on Hawaii 5-0. Got a tingly Vice flashback. Was cool, but no pics could I find.

2. The Palerider

The Palerider Formula Junior

Sep 11, 2008
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Yes, I saw that too.....but Crocket probably would have gotten a date with those girls at the red light before speeding off! This new McGarret needs more game....

3. forgeahead

forgeahead F1 Rookie
    Owner

Sep 16, 2008
    Rocky Mount, NC
    Full Name:
    Ray
    That show was so iconic. They could never reproduce it. Nobody can replace Jack Lord!
    As much as I love the Cali, they belong in a large Lincoln!

4. The Palerider

The Palerider Formula Junior

Sep 11, 2008
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I happened to catch Dr. No the other night and really enjoyed Jack Lord's version of Felix Leiter. Too bad we didn't see more of his work....

5. ignacio

ignacio Karting

Feb 25, 2004
    annapolis md
  6. ignacio

ignacio Karting

Feb 25, 2004
    annapolis md
    jack lord was in a black mercury marquis that was seen in a cameo on the pilot episode of the new five-0.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/driveon/post/2010/09/tonights-hawaii-five-0-includes-originals-mercury-marquis/1

as much as i liked the original show, the modern cars are much better for the remake than the old mercury. the california was awesome for undercover work!

7. Need4Spd

Need4Spd F1 Veteran

Feb 24, 2007
    Silicon Valley
    #7 Need4Spd, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017