any Ferrari owners in the Philippines? | Page 30 | FerrariChat

any Ferrari owners in the Philippines?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Verone, Jan 2, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Yes, I'm showing my car to C.I. but either way let me know, thanks.

2. PinoyP

PinoyP Formula 3

Aug 7, 2006
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    AL
    I just purchased/registered my car today. Today is the last day of $100 registration ;) Anyway, most likely I will leave Friday early so we can convoy. We probably need a quick car wash when we get there.

3. miketuason

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Sounds good Al, I'll have some quick detailer with me, your welcome to use it when we get to CI.

4. PinoyP

PinoyP Formula 3

Aug 7, 2006
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    AL
    Right on! I'll bring some microfiber cloth too ;)

5. Kr0n

Kr0n Rookie

May 10, 2005
    Hi guys,

Sorry to interrupt your thread, but I was told that this is one of the best places to post.

I'm looking for someone to take over a very special copy of a magazine I have.

Here's a pic:
    http://lh4.ggpht.com/_4ZtNJ9_nGOA/S0DoWwdorlI/AAAAAAAAACw/87Ob6cKLrho/s720/Top%20Gear%20-%20Niki%20Lauda%20Ferrari%202.JPG

It's a copy of Top Gear magazine, the one where they had 60 different covers to celebrate the 60th Anniversary of Ferrari. The one shown here has got Niki Lauda's car on the cover, and it's autographed by Niki Lauda himself. This was signed at the Singapore Grand Prix in 2009.

I'm hoping to find a new home for it, pm me if you'd like to make a bid for it!

Cheers

6. miketuason

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Ok I'm back to the PI again, leaving Mon. the 19th be back on the 10th enough time to prepare for the Concorso Italiano. I'll be going to the Cars & Coffee at the near the Serendra at the Fourth.

7. butcher

butcher Formula 3

Oct 19, 2008
    Castro Valley, CA
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Mike, be sure to take some good pics of the cars and coffee or Manila polo club event that you attend in the PI. You're fellows Pinoy brothers will be waiting for them in anticipation. Enjoy your vacation in e homeland!

8. miketuason

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Albert, I'll try to make at the Polo club and if I do I'll post some pics. Thanks.:)

9. PinoyP

PinoyP Formula 3

Aug 7, 2006
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    AL
    Mike,

Make sure you come back on time for C.I. :) Are we still leaving early Friday? Have fun in P.I.

Alfie

10. miketuason

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hi Al, yes I'll be back on time for the CI I will call you when I gat back so we can plan where and what time we're going to meet I still like to leave early though.

11. PinoyP

PinoyP Formula 3

Aug 7, 2006
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    AL
    ^Friday early morning will work :)

12. miketuason

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Saan na yung mga Pilipino, nawala na?

13. PinoyP

PinoyP Formula 3

Aug 7, 2006
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    AL
    I know pare hehe! Wake up pinoy!

14. j0sh26

j0sh26 Rookie

Oct 3, 2010
    Philippines
    Full Name:
    Josh
    hey guys im new here. just asking if anyone knows a person that sells a 360 in manila area. thanks.

josh

15. ratbuntir

ratbuntir Rookie

Nov 19, 2005
    Kumusta mga pare, does anyone know anything about this car in the hollywood area or can it check it for me please?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/1995805658.html

He's been selling this car for quite a while and has lowered his price significantly. Baka naman meron sa inyo na me time to check it out. Hopefully maganda and worth to keep.

Salamat po in advance,

Carlos in San Diego

16. donoe

donoe Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    BHANE
    Hello Musta Pare!

Over the years I had over dozens of Pinoy customers/friends with exotics and exotic collections lalo na Ferrari, base in SoCal region. Many suggested and say, "Dapat may service ka rin sa Manila, para film mo mga auto ko at mga kaibigan ko doon.." Thought I'd share my (going on my 12th year) experience in the clear protection film industry to my fellow pinoys back home. Besides, I go home every 2-3 months. Since my recent trip, I was in talks to perform a demo/clinic at my buddy shop GZox Phils. in Ortigas, MetroWalk. I have several exotics in line, but will likely install full custom bumper on a Gallardo. Depending if i get carried away and fun working on the bumper, I could as well do the full hood and full fenders custom wrap. Either Nov 23 or Dec 21-23, I will confirm back the sched pag naka decide sila kong when ako pwede. Salamat po! hope to meet some of you soon. God Bless!

17. PinoyP

PinoyP Formula 3

Aug 7, 2006
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    AL
    Hey Bhane!

I'm currently in PI pare until Dec. 8. Let me know If you wanna hangout before go I back to U.S.

Al

18. donoe

donoe Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    BHANE
    AL! I have an event on Friday Nov 19th. in Sucat. Live band with celebrity/musicians, just lounging and chill, not sure if you are into live band R&B and Funk... 8pm-130am. I have a long table reserved with friends :) and always can add more tables and chairs, venue owner is a buddy of mine. Hope your schedule permits for that evening.. if not, MetroWalk nalang, i have some cars to look at :) PM Sent!

B

19. PinoyP

PinoyP Formula 3

Aug 7, 2006
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    AL
    Maligayang Pasko to all!

20. miketuason

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Same to you AL, Merry Christmas :)

21. pearsonhaus

pearsonhaus Formula 3

Jul 2, 2008
    Thanks Al! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! I just got back from a visit to the Phils Dec 7th...

22. persistent

persistent Guest

Hi to all Filipino Ferrari Owners!!! I know that you all loved your cars. But I'm hoping with your BIG HEART to consider renting it out for an hour or just 30 minutes to me. My husbands' dream car is FERRARI SILVER OR BLACK any model. I want him to be HAPPY on his birthday on February 12 and would like to achieve one of his dreams. You can ride with us so your car will be safe. Just want him to experience it for just a few minutes or an hour (if blessed by you). I just want to make my husband SUPER HAPPY AND FEEL SPECIAL for awhile on his SPECIAL DAY. How much is your offer?

for FERRARI OWNERS WITH A GOOD HEART... kindly email me the photos of the car and the price. It would be very much appreciated.

I know this sounds crazy to other people, but it's very important to me. I want to do my best to make my husband HAPPY through achieving one of his dreams. Hope you would be an angel to us! :)

Thank you for reading my post!

Hoping someone would believe and trust me that I'm serious and a good person.

Waiting for an ANGEL to email me.

My email ad - [email protected]

Regards,
    Janelee

23. miketuason

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Janelee, where are you located?

24. persistent

persistent Guest

I'm located in Quezon City Philippines

25. persistent

persistent Guest

Any color of Ferrari and any model it's okay.. Please anyone in the Philippines who had a BIG HEART to help me achieve my husbands dream? Even for an hour drive with you the owner beside so that your car is safe.

I'll pay 5k for the use of an hour.

Please....