How much "Body Art" do you put up with? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

How much "Body Art" do you put up with?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by DrStranglove, Nov 15, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Johnny_Bluejeans

Jul 17, 2009
    Greensboro, NC
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I was once at a tattoo parlor and there was a young woman getting some work done. She came around the counter with a HUGE tribal tattoo already outlined, partially filled in, that took up her entire calf muscle and asks "Is this too big?" My wife and I looked at each other and said no, it looks great. H*LL YES it was too big but it was too late! I prefer a more subtle tattoo on a woman.

2. JohnnyS

JohnnyS F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2006
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    John
    I'm not a fan of tattoos, but I don't dislike them either. On a woman.....I don't care. If it was covering her face, then yes, I would care. I am more interested in the person than the appearance.

3. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    #28 thecarreaper, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
    They are ok with me. Dated a girl with a ring piercing "down there" that had 3 small metal musical notes on the hoop. She would *jingle* when she walked around the house bare bottomed, it was very entertaining, and lots of fun. But tats and piercings are not a turn off.

ps: in my experience, women with tats and piercings *LOVE* to get naked and have their pics taken..... which is lots of fun also. :cool:

Ferraris and Guitars are GREAT PROPS!!! :cool:

4. Noelani

Noelani Formula Junior

May 29, 2004
    Full Name:
    R
    I dated a guy who had several body modifications, but not even anyone at his office knew about them. I'm not drawn to that kind of thing, but it was definitely fun to be one of the few privy to his secrets. I doubt I would seriously date any man who had modifications that you could see while he was wearing a suit.

5. JustAl

JustAl Karting

Dec 23, 2005
    My girlfriend has a nose ring (a diamond stud). Never bothered me.

The only body art I like on a girl is:

Piercings: traditional ear piercings, studded nose ring, hoop piercing under her undies.

Tattoos: Under her undies and/or tramp stamp. Must be feminine, like a butterfly, fairy, bow and ribbon, etc.

Biggest thing I hate is when girl gets a tattoo of skulls, something morbid, or something masculine. Nothing worse than seeing a pretty girl who has got a tattoo of Rambo ripping the head off an alien. It's like putting spinners on your Ferrari.

6. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    #31 ag512bbi, Nov 18, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
    With me it's very simple!!!!! I tell my daughters (there still young), IF THEY EVER GET A TATTOO, I WILL CARVE IT OUT WITH A KNIFE. Done!

Now on other chicks.... Tramp stamps are the WORST! I think Chicks with one sleeve is DIRTY HOT!

7. Stephanie

Stephanie F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 23, 2006
    The Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephanie
    #32 Stephanie, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
    I used to have 11 piercings, one of which was in my tongue (and I can still put a bar through if I care to...). I don't have any tattoos.

Personally, I'm OK with a few, meaningful tattoos that are strategically placed. I think ANY piercings on a man are awful, especially on men over the age of 40. Very few men can pull off earrings and look ok, but it MUST be both ears.

I do not like tattoos on legs or a man's chest. I don't know why, but I just don't, however, a good tattoo on a muscular back or arms can look very sexy. :)

8. 4re Nut

4re Nut F1 World Champ

Mar 27, 2004
    N of NOLA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Neb. Woman Tried to Slice Off Boyfriend's Tattoo

9. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Ok, how many of you guys have the Prince Albert or a nipple ring? On women I rather like lots of little earrings along the edge and maybe navel ring if they have nice abs. On men one ear is ok but that’s about it. Can’t stand to talk to someone w/ a tongue dumbbell clicking on their teeth while they lisp sounding like they have a speech impediment. Nose studs are just plain gross snot collectors.
    On guys the only tattoos I find remotely attractive are small & meaningful. A decorative narrow tribal/Celtic pattern as an upper bicep or ankle wrap can be kind of sexy in a manly hunter/warrior way. A deltoid logo of just about any exotic or muscle car can be cool (need to have all 3 heads defined). Tats on women usually ick me out no matter how & where. No face art unless Star Trek.

10. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    I hope you're a chick.

11. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    There is some debate. :p

12. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    :eek:

13. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

I'm not too into guys who are pierced in any fashion. Prince albert is the weenie piercing right? That seems like it could do damage to my insides. :(

14. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Why, because I have an 8 pack?

15. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    The Prince Albert is usually a large 1” ring through the urethra & bottom of the weenie. Probably wouldn’t do damage but could be better engineered on top to strike the G spot. Or one could turn over… It’s the spiked weenie that is dangerous mimicking some animals that once they start to mate cannot break apart until sperm delivery is complete.
    Yo, Uro?

16. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Touche !!!

17. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Oh? Prove it!

18. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Karen.......

Go for it girl......

19. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
  20. Devilsolsi

Devilsolsi F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 1, 2007
    MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I had a 6 pack, but then I drank them all. Now I just have a few empty bottles and a headache..

21. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Karen do you know the site 10flex.com ? Thoughts on it ?

22. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Wait... what? Those photos are from 2004?

23. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    #48 BOKE, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  24. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Now that is top carnivore stuff. Beautiful!

25. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    #50 venusone, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Just looked. Nice site for muscle girls. My muscles are all real.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login