have you ever gotten into a hollywood club just because of your Ferrari | FerrariChat

have you ever gotten into a hollywood club just because of your Ferrari

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Jacob89ash, Nov 11, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jacob89ash

Jacob89ash Karting

Nov 7, 2010
    Atlanta/LA
    Full Name:
    JAY
    have you ever gotten into a hollywood club just because of your Ferrari

2. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Sad....

Never tried, never would. I would imagine that would end up costing a helluva lot more than one would expect.

3. ElvisNasty

ElvisNasty Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Elvis Jenkins Nasty
    Im in this scene a lot, and the clubs are looking to push bottle service on males in most cases. Women can get in, but if you're male, they're trying to make you spend $600 on a bottle. The ferrari would likely single you out more for this pushy tactic. When the economy got tough, the clubs decided they would just try to rape as many affluent guys as they can out of money. So they're looking for the right victims now, and if you're driving a ferrari, you look like you're ripe for the picking.

4. Matt-CXC Simulations

May 10, 2010
    Marina Del Rey
    Full Name:
    Matt Leddy
    So I would imagine it would work quite well...they might even roll out a red carpet.

5. charliebronson

charliebronson Formula 3

Dec 5, 2004
    Full Name:
    Charliebronson
    #5 charliebronson, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
    First time I went to Colony, the D bag at the door said, yeah I just sold my last one bottle table but I do have a two bottle table left. Of course pretty much all tables are the same looks and size wise. Fast forward a few months, most nights are pretty hum ho at SBE clubs (in LA). Besides the economy suckin ass, guys probably got sick of getting treated like ****, despite forking up rent money in one sitting. The star in the SBE collection is SLS. Chicks love the drinks there. Service for a hotel lounge is actually pretty good. As far as driving a ferrari or any expensive car to a club is just plain silly considering the crowd and that most valets still dont know how to shift an F1 or find the reverse. Valet at SLS usually lets me self park which is pretty decent of them.

P

6. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Come on Jay.... PM me

Don't keep doing this crap.

Jedi

7. DinoSR8LM

DinoSR8LM Karting

Dec 3, 2010
    True story, I stopped for an ice cream after a long drive on a hot day down the coast and this hot red head comes up to me sweating on roller blades and says she's always wanted a ride in a Ferrari. I ended up waiting for her to shower and change and spent the night at my place with a few bottles of champagne that turned into drunken inhibition. The point here is girls who fly around on rollerblades like guys who fly around in Ferraris.

8. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Don't feed the troll.

9. travanx

travanx Karting

Apr 5, 2008
    Downtown Los Angeles
    The first time I went to SLS I watched in horror as the valet must have learned to use a clutch in a Ferrari. I couldn't believe the owner was okay hearing the clutch getting burned for so long. I would never take a nice car to a club/bar in Hollywood.

10. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS

No kidding

But the answer is "yes."

But just like Darth and Nasty both say, it is not worth it and I dont recommend it.

11. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Ever been banned for making stupid threads?

12. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    +1

13. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I don't believe that for one second. The manager is dating a close friend's best friend. So when they are both in town I am usually sitting on the patio with them hurting my plastic. Never once heard a ground clutch, stall or jump start.

14. cicatrix

cicatrix Karting

Sep 9, 2005
    USA 1
    Isn't this one of them there double negatives?

15. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    #15 TestShoot, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  16. cicatrix

cicatrix Karting

Sep 9, 2005
    USA 1
    a wind tunnel too