PSYCHO CHICS: Definitions and Examples | Page 3 | FerrariChat

PSYCHO CHICS: Definitions and Examples

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by F1Ace, Aug 7, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

How many psycho chics are there?

1. Most girls are NOT psycho.

2. An aweful lot of girls are psycho.

3. Most girls ARE psycho.

4. I have yet to meet a girl who isn't at least a bit psycho.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. trd6478

trd6478 Karting

Jul 15, 2007
    CT
    Full Name:
    Chris
    never loses its relevance though

2. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

I think you should have a polyamorous marriage with three strippers.

3. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    Not at all, your much wiser than most..

4. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

I actually had a guy in a divorce deposition ask me why I wasn't married. He was already on his second marriage and spending tons of money still trying to work out the issues from his first. I was like are you kidding me???

5. tundraphile

tundraphile F1 Veteran

May 16, 2007
    Missouri
    #55 tundraphile, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
    They are all a bit psycho in the right conditions. I won't even get into my wife but will give an example of someone else we know very well.

This woman is smart, successful, religious, and very level-headed. Also married for 15 years with kids.

Meets another guy in an innocent setting (ie not a typical hook-up setting). He is also married but has trouble at home. Turns to this woman for moral support. He got it. She was his best friend and confidant, his rock of support, basically his girlfriend/wife without the sex (that we know about). But there is an obvious comfort level and intimacy that they share. I have been fairly disgusted with both individuals, we are good friends with both families and there is no doubt an emotional affair at least has been going on.

The needy guy then promptly has reconcilliation with his wife and after some breakthroughs they are supposed to be strongly coupled together and devoted to each other "forever". Only problem is now his "rock" is still around and continues to want more, all the while thinking her husband is clueless (he is not).

These days she tailors her day just to get a chance to see him or "accidentally" bump into him. She wanted an app on their phones where she could know where he was at all times, she is not even his wife! His actual wife obviously suspects her, but it is all just kept quiet and polite. I would love to know what all of them really think, I've known all of them long enough I probably have a good idea. Very uncomfortable to be around both at the same time, as a result we tend not to go out as the three families anymore.

It has been a cautionary tale for me to ever consider doing the same thing. If it got to that point, better to just move out and split up rather than worrying if some crazy chick that you didn't even **** is going to be on the line every time the phone rings.

6. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    had threats of suicide, mail stolen, had an ex show up at my house drunk and kick the crap out of my new girlfriends car and start breaking windows on my house (leading to her arrest). One very creative one- I come home one day and all my utilities had been shut off.
    According to the companies whoever requested that had to provide my social security number...hmmm.

7. Lemke

Lemke F1 Rookie

Oct 27, 2004
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    I guess I've had a boring life. I've seen a few crazy situations but none involving me. I've never had a problems with any of the woman I've broken up with. Certainly nothing like what is being told in this thread.

8. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    NYE, my cousins dad was talking about one of his coworkers that was on his 7th marriage.

The latest women this guy met was through the "Greensheet" (a free local paper). My cousins dad asked him how it went. "She's not pretty, she has holes (assumed from acne)in her skin." He married her 6 months later.

9. climb

climb F1 Rookie

Sep 19, 2006
    Atlantic Beach Fl
    Full Name:
    Stuart K. Hicks
    My girl takes a little blue pill and two white ones every day (twice).

When she forgets or delays taking them i get a glimpse of what life could be without these wonder drugs.

Thank god for the little pills.

10. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    #60 wax, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Since the dawn of man . . .

Coincidentally enough, their bones were found on what is now the Jersey Shore.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

11. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    LMAO!!!

12. DinoSR8LM

DinoSR8LM Karting

Dec 3, 2010
    http://suicidegirls.com/ another great place to chat....with girls who are honest about themselves and don't say slow down lol

13. Noelani

Noelani Formula Junior

May 29, 2004
    Full Name:
    R
  14. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

#64 Ferraribot, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
    All I can say to this is that everyone has feelings and women bond much more quickly than men. She is going through a heartbreak but can't express it as such and get the usual emotional support one would get if it was a "normal" relationship. And I'd bet they are/were having sex but just don't want anyone to know. It's very hard when a person is a big part of your life and all of a sudden, for whatever reason, they are no longer there for you. I know it's easy to judge people like her, but you really can't judge anyone until you've walked in their shoes.

Also, I've read that when people split up it really is like going through a withdrawal, just like a drug addiction. There is a chemical reaction that takes place, all those "love" hormones, and they can even be released by hugging. So she is "detoxing."

15. JohnnyS

JohnnyS F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2006
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    John
    #65 JohnnyS, Jan 4, 2011
  16. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Call me sensitive but Zophie speaks the truth.

17. tundraphile

tundraphile F1 Veteran

May 16, 2007
    Missouri
    I blame him more than her, his line of work means he should have known better. He makes his living with his mouth and can be very persuasive. Knowing all of these people very well, IMO he was formulating a backup plan in case his wife did leave him. I have lost a lot of respect for him over this and avoid him if possible. My wife and I are doing our best to stay out of it, although my wife has expressed concern to both of them and was brushed off early on, months ago.

I think you are right about her internal turmoil, I have expressed something similar to my wife about the whole thing. Basically she was dumped but can't exactly go to anyone because she wasn't supposed to be in it to start with. So if she suffers it is in silence.

But as I said in my original post given the right conditions anyone can act a bit crazy. In her case it was a smooth-talking guy whose professional training and experience meant he knew exactly how to reel her in. Other people have called him manipulative, I concur with that conclusion.

18. Lemke

Lemke F1 Rookie

Oct 27, 2004
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    My question is, why do some people become like this after a relationship has ended. Is it an inability to move on with their life? I mean what goes through someones head where the above actions seem like a logical thing to do? And what kind of friend will enable this to happen and even go along with it?

I just don't get people.

19. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    #69 DrStranglove, Jan 5, 2011
  20. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Detoxing is often confused with delirium tremens. Although associated with alcohol abuse, it can manifest itself in men under certain conditions. To wit: Delerium tremens may acutely present itself in males in the presence of a powerfully sexually beautiful woman, but only if (pick one or more) that male is: is not gay; a virgin; has not experienced sexual release at the bidding of a partner in more than six weeks; has run out of clean socks and new pictures of Natalie Portman in two weeks; has been married for a period of time greater than three years; or whose schedule (temporal or monetary) exclude the inclusion of private time into his life.

So, to the females of this planet, if your man is suffering from acute DT the BEST and ONLY medical action that will save his life is taking an active part in releasing his love hormones. Bring a box of tissues or a hanky that you can later wash and gift to your neighbor you do not like.

21. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Bravo Bravo Bravo!!!!!

22. Formula 1

Formula 1 Formula 3

Feb 20, 2005
    Is age a factor in all of this ?

23. fingolfin

fingolfin Formula 3

Apr 23, 2007
    I just broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years, and I concur.

24. JohnnyS

JohnnyS F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2006
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    John
    Love is the ultimate in acceptance. The strongest I think is a parent’s love for their children. That love is permanent regardless of what they do. Parents may not like them, can't live with them, but still love them.

When one breaks a relationship based on love, that is the ultimate rejection. This is often very hard to accept and move on. There are probably physical links as well such as hormones that are affected.

25. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    What's the deal with wimmenfolk going to the restroom, then coming back 5-10 minutes later with a brand-spankin'-new BFF?