funny thing I saw tonight | FerrariChat

funny thing I saw tonight

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Stradale Dan, Feb 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Stradale Dan

Stradale Dan Rookie

Jan 27, 2004
    I was walking by a club called fluid tonight in SF on Mission and I saw a car rear end another one when they were slowing down and gawking at a silver 360 parked in front of the club. It was funny, the guy that got rear ended was pissed.

2. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    ouch! i think one of our other members posted that he was in a left turn lane and one car rear ended the other in the right lane since they were looking at his( blue?) ferrari! i was in a red 1970 Z28 in the historic area of savannah and a van load of tourists smacked the car in front of them since they were looking at the Z. i had my arm on the window sill with my hand on the A pillar and got nailed by glass!!! at least no people or "cool" cars were hurt. sheet happens!

3. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    I have caused a fender bender in my convertable drag Mustang and one time got flashed by 2 chicks walking down the sidewalk! I can't beleive they showed me their bewbies! Of course my buddy that was with me couldn't see because he was strapped in with the harness. I looked in my rearview mirror and was like OMG! ......problem is, nobody believes me, lol. I have heard a few tires screatching at stoplights while driving the Lambo(rep) but have too many blind spots to see what all the fuss is about.

4. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Dan: are you joining us for the drive in two weeks' time? Check the Norcal section.

--Dan

5. Victory

Victory Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2004
    A Ferrari does do that to other owners. lol