Willing to sell my F430 fast. Big price drop! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Willing to sell my F430 fast. Big price drop!

Discussion in '360/430' started by Philip in AL, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    I didnt mean to offend anyone who was truly interested in my car, but those that did try to scam me were real idiots. And those who truly wasted my time know who they are. Again congratulations to those that bought another f430 who ended up buying a spyder or those that went into f1 model 'cause of personal choice and to those that bought a 360 instead.

2. Joe Mac

Joe Mac Formula 3

Eric, no offense to you, but it is BS like this that makes me thankful I never sell my cars on my own....to deal with the nonsense of tire kickers, over anal buyers (of which, I'm one) and people willing to post about 2 oil change receipts for a 2007 porsche.....I will NEVER sell my own car...

3. Masher44

Masher44 F1 World Champ

Jan 15, 2008
    Tool. "if" you were in the market? You seem to be the expert on this thread. Let's see... You'd offer 105 based on your own logic. Delete eBay from your cookies and start researching for real. 127 for the one you saw on eBay. Now 125 asking is a better deal? My god you are a mess. Please post sober from now on.

4. Chadly

Chadly Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2010
    Bothell, WA
    Full Name:
    Chad
    This thread sucks and it should be locked and put away. Cars are worth what someone wants to pay for it. My Country Club has memberships for sale for $22 k and some old timers are still asking $55 k for theirs. Who cares what someone asks for. If you don't like what they are asking don't flame them because you can't afford it or think its way over priced. I think being that he OWNS the car he is entitled to ask what ever the hell he wants for it.

On a side note: Unfortunately, all high end items attract lots of tire kickers and dreamers. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to deal with selling their own car.

5. ammoman

ammoman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2008
    WINDERMERE FLORIDA
    Full Name:
    ERIC
    Roys Cats always sells mine with no hassle and gets it done.
    Next to nothing in fees and nothing for customer service.The guy is God when it comes to selling cars.I love his service.
    Eric

6. BullsFTW

BullsFTW Karting

Feb 26, 2011
    This thread does suck, but the fact is the title started the issue. There are plenty of F430's out there, and while this gent thinks his car is the most beautiful car in the world, there are plenty of people who understand RED/TAN is the best color combo, black/black is okay, but black/tan is still a better combination. Either way, when you say BIG PRICE DROP and WILLING TO SELL FAST you should really consider the market...

Good luck in selling the car, sounds like a very clean ride.

7. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    #57 Senna1994, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
    +1000

This is same guy who was was blabbing about a car I looked at back in Oct 09 in San Diego, that was supposed to be a great E-Bay buy. It was the biggest POS, the car's interior was terrible, it was obviously crashed from the paint and fender alignment. It is funny how this Poster only comments on price, versus quality and condition. I would rather pay the $145 on Philip's car than have to spend $125 on a car with 5x the miles and god knows what it needs.

As I posted earlier, this guy only posts on "Cheap Ferraris", thank god for the ignore function. I wonder how a guy like this pays for his belt service, oh I forget, he can probably get a better cheap service.

8. E_Man

E_Man Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2008
    USA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    This makes me laugh! The reason for my post is simple. I paid six figures for a car and the seller promised to deliver. He didn't. Whether you think its important or not is irrelevant. I am forewarning potential buyers. Don't take the sellers word because he might change his mind and think it's not a big deal.

9. crcs

crcs Formula 3
    BANNED

Apr 18, 2009
    Burlington Ontario
    #59 crcs, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2011
    He couldn't deliver oil change receipts on a 1500mile Porsche? And you are attacking his thread? Dude get a life. You want premium service on a used car and someone to give you? Why aren't you heading over to an official dealership and paying the premium price. The secondary market trades at a discount for that very reason. It amazes me what people expect these days from used cars.

10. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    #60 tazandjan, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
    Tony- No belts on an F430 except the ones the owner uses to keep up his pants.

Oh yes, the ones for the water pump, A/C compressor, alternator, etc, but those are pretty easy to change.

Unless, of course, he has a 360.

Taz
    Terry Phillips

11. alexkam

alexkam Formula 3

Mar 14, 2007
    Sunny CA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    cash buyer at 130 delivered to ca pm if interested.

12. FerrariDublin

FerrariDublin F1 Rookie

Jun 14, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Y'see? There IS a deal to be done!

13. taylorcoleman

taylorcoleman Karting

Oct 10, 2009
    Let's go $139 from the $130 offer and call it a wrap?

14. E_Man

E_Man Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2008
    USA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    #64 E_Man, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2011
    Giving might be something you do on a regular basis, but thats beside the point. I guess your definition of a 'premium service' is living up to ones word.

15. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    That's not a bad deal. I am selling my 06 F430 Spyder for 149K. I would be willing to let it go for 140, Not a penny less. Pm if interested.

16. ammoman

ammoman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2008
    WINDERMERE FLORIDA
    Full Name:
    ERIC
    I sold my 2007 F1 430 spyder with most options and CCB
    Car was red and tan.
    Let it go for $154

17. SCEye

SCEye F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2009
    Norcal - Peninsula
    it doesn't matter what he expects. He was promised a certain item to be included with the sale of said car. If the seller reneged on this item, he has the right to complain.
    the value of said item may not mean much to you but may mean a lot more to the buyer.

18. E_Man

E_Man Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2008
    USA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    ^^^^
    Could not have said it better myself, thank you.

19. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Terry, I know there are no belts, except for this particular poster has a 360 not a "430".

20. BJKim

BJKim Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    I agree.

21. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Tony- My apologies.

Taz
    Terry phillips

22. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Terry, not necessary, always enjoy your posts and knowledge.
    Just frustrated by a certain poster who always mentions the lowest selling E-bay or advertised cars. Not that there is anything wrong with those, but they shouldn't be measured as the end all.

When I was searching for my 430, I saw numerous low priced cars that had some kind of story. I was very fortunate that one of my friends that helped was a Ferrari Buyer with vast experience, who could tell me if the cars had paint work, body work, or other issues. Including some cars that were always advertised very low by a certain Sponsor who no longer advertises on F-Chat. I would rather pay an additional $5 o $10k to get the right car now than pay it later. The original OP IMHO has an excellent car and for the certain Poster to compare it to non comparable models is incorrect, based on miles, options, an condition of said car.

23. Philip in AL

Philip in AL Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2004
    Birmingham, AL
    WOW... and I was just trying to sell my car; not start a war.

Anyway, Eric is right in the sense that I told him I would provide him the receipts from the two oil changes. In my defense, I did see it as being "not very important" and just "dropped the ball". I guess I'm the only one who actually knows how well I really pampered the car; regardless of what I "told" Eric. But, as I told him yesterday, I will call and get him the receipts for the two oil changes.

The one thing that I would ask from Eric, is that he admit that the car was every bit of what I said it was! When I say a car is "like new"; I mean it. I also gave him every single key, fob etc that came with the car.

But in the end, Eric has a right to complain. Would I have complained, sure I would have. Not on this board though. I guess it just really rubbed him the wrong way. No big deal, I'll get him the receipts.

Philip

24. F430addict

F430addict F1 Rookie

Sep 17, 2010

Goodonya!

25. E_Man

E_Man Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2008
    USA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I would be more than happy to comment on the condition of the car...just as soon as I get the receipts :)