Lew-Ham not happy with "one or two" WDC's | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Lew-Ham not happy with "one or two" WDC's

Discussion in 'F1' started by Scuderia P1, Mar 20, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    #51 Tifosi15, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
    Lewis wouldn't be happy with 2 WDCs because in his mind he HAS to beat Alonso. Since Alonso has already achieved that Hamilton cannot stand the thought of being either equal or inferior as he is now to Alonso. The press releases of these guys only confirms this, Hamilton is already starting off his season in a bad way mentally.

2. Scuderia P1

Scuderia P1 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Sep 18, 2008
    Monarch Bay, Calif
    Full Name:
    Chris Conti

Proper, got it mate !

Got to disagree with you on this, my point being that Alonso (proper name) wouldn't make whining statements complaining about how he needs to win so everyone will say he's the best. Actually, he was voted the best by the drivers on the grid, maybe that's what Louise is upset about. Obviously, Lewie voted for himself !!!

No need to make petty little snide remarks about reading comprehension, pretty soon you'll be correcting my spelling as well,

Cheers Mate.

FORZA FERRARI

3. Scuderia P1

Scuderia P1 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Sep 18, 2008
    Monarch Bay, Calif
    Full Name:
    Chris Conti
    \ Agree 100 percent, Lew-Ham is just too much.

4. 430man

430man Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2011
    So... lemme see If I understand this thread....

A professional 'athlete' says he wants to win and he wants to win a lot.

And half of F-chat goes unhinged.

I get the first part. It's to be expected and dare I say admired.

I have my suspicions on the second part but I'll skip it cuz at this point in the conversation it would just opening a can of gas.

silly.

5. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    #55 Tifosi15, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
    Silly is posting something and then saying yourself it was pointless to post it, this forum is a place for people to discuss things, and this section a place for people to discuss F1.

There is more to it than just someone arbitrarily saying he wants to win a lot, I don't know how closely you follow F1 but when you truly delve into it you see just how intricate it is.

6. 430man

430man Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2011
    No, I meant this melodramatic responses on this thread were silly.

The guy he wants to be the best in his business. DUH! Doesn't every driver want to be the best? That's why it's called racing and not knitting.

7. Phenom

Phenom Karting

Dec 30, 2009
    I think he acknowledges the fact that he has the most raw talent F1 has seen in many years.
    And by only winning one title is a bit of wasted talent really.

I don´t ever think we´ll see someone top Schumacher. It´s just not possible to do in this age.

But at the end of all this i´m sure Hamilton has taken many titles. He´s just to talented not to take any.

8. TurboFreak650

TurboFreak650 Formula 3

Jul 10, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Hamilton's entitled, arrogant wanker attitude is why so many dislike him. Fortunately, he's one of his own worst enemies.

9. ricksb

ricksb F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2005
    Montclair Village
    Full Name:
    B. Ricks

I don't disagree with your list...actually I do agreee with it, to be totally honest. MS is the wild card, as he could still conceivably jump back into the top tier (if last season was just about reintegrating himself into F1 vs an indication of eroded skills)

10. ricksb

ricksb F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2005
    Montclair Village
    Full Name:
    B. Ricks
    NEWSFLASH* - 26 year olds are full of bravado, entitled and arrogant...

Sounds about right. Like those before him (read: Alonso), he will change with maturity. What we see currently is unfiltered aggressiveness. I really don't see the problem with that part, but he needs to refrain from some of the smack he talks about other teams/drivers.