360 CS black w/ gold wheels | FerrariChat

360 CS black w/ gold wheels

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Italteen3, Apr 9, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Italteen3

Italteen3 Formula 3

Oct 14, 2005
    New York
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    I remember going to a Saturday morning meet 4-5 years ago at the Americana. I think it was the first one organized and it was an overcast morning. I was only 18 or 19 at the time and thought it was great how I got to meet a good group of guys and see exotics while chatting about them.

It was maybe 745 or 8 in the morning and relatively quiet on Northern blvd and then all of a sudden we all heard a car absolutely SCREAM down the blvd and pull into the lot to meet with everyone else. It was a black 360CS with gold wheels and some sort of godly exhaust. I recall it sounding very high-pitched, almost like a mix between japanese bike and a 360CS but 1000x better, and LOUD. I don't recall the guys name, but I do recall seeing a video of the car on youtube someone linked on Fchat before. Anyone have a video of that car?

Any idea on what exhaust he had?

Thanks!

2. 16888

16888 Rookie

Mar 25, 2009
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KB2-ZT0u3w&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JVjSma5XwA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

3. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    I know the car well and the former owner...the car has straight pipes and a Capristo Level 3 exhaust.

It certainly did sound remarkable...

4. Matt@DD

Matt@DD Karting

Jul 18, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Matt Zakarian
    That was our customer JC's CS. And yes, it had the Capristo with the Grouppe M air boxes. I remember doing it mod by mod, and it getting louder every time. When we had to start it in our shop, we warned people beforehand so they wouldn't jump in the air. I remember following him on a run, and as he went by some older folks under an overpass, they literally jumped in the air and proceeded to give him the finger. Now that's how you know your car is loud enough! Still the best sounding F car I have ever heard. I believe a gentleman in Washington state bought it.

Matt