BBS wheels for 550 | FerrariChat

BBS wheels for 550

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by twatson, Feb 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. twatson

twatson Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    Anyone have any experience with the new style BBS wheels (aftermarket) on a 550. I saw a picture of a european car with a view where you could just make them out and thought they looked pretty sharp and was thinking about putting them on mine. If you have used them what rim size and tires did you use? Any clearance or wear problems? Modular or 1 piece? Where did you get them (USA,?West Coast) and at what cost? Thanks.

2. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    do you have any pictures you can post of these BBS wheels...anyone?

I think the Maranello looks best with those barchetta wheels...does anyone know how much they cost? Where one can get a good deal on a set?

3. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Coachi: what about the 575 wheels? I think they look cleaner.

The Barchetta wheels are a factory option for the 550 as well (Modular wheels). I don't know where to find them / how much. Curious, though, so if you find a line on them please let us know.

--Dan

4. HGParts

HGParts Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2003
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Heiko from HGParts
  5. twatson

twatson Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    I like the looks of that car. I think it tends to hide the bright red calipers just enough which on my car stand out too much as would the Barchetta wheels.