Fabspeed Spring into March Header Special!! | FerrariChat

Fabspeed Spring into March Header Special!!

Discussion in '348/355' started by Alex@fabspeed, Feb 15, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alex@fabspeed

Alex@fabspeed Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2006
    Fort Washington, PA
    #1 Alex@fabspeed, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey everybody.....I just wanted to take this time to thank each and everyone of you for your continued support on this forum and the positive feedback we recieve from you guys.
    I offered a Fall special last year and we had great success so after many emails from you guys requesting another header special I decided to do another Fabspeed special for everyone. It is starting to warm up and the snows is melting so there is no better time to Spring into March and get your car Ferrari ready for the warm weather!!

Fabspeed is going to be having a Spring Special on all F355 2.7/5.2 Injection Headers from now till the end of March to give back to the community.

Fabspeed F355 Headers- Fall price special= $2,700

Fabspeed also offers Ceramic Coating on all headers for an additional $400.

If you are interested and would like to place an order or just have questions please direct them to:

[email protected]

Please check out our Ferrari Page for videos, dyno graphs and more info on our products:

http://www.fabspeed.com/ferrari_355.html
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Ferraripilot

Ferraripilot F1 World Champ
    Owner Project Master

May 10, 2006
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    John!
    Makes me wish I had a 355. That is a fantastic price

3. Alex@fabspeed

Dec 6, 2006
    Fort Washington, PA
    Thanks! Time to start looking for a F355 then :)

4. jxochipili

jxochipili Rookie

Aug 26, 2006
    Horseshoe Bay, Texas
    Full Name:
    J. Cook
    Jeremy,

Sent an email to the sales@fabspeed address.

Jeff

5. vvassallo

vvassallo F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2006
    Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Vince V
    It really hard to deny how gorgeous those are!

6. Alex@fabspeed

Dec 6, 2006
    Fort Washington, PA
    I just wanted to thank everyone who placed their order for the Fabspeed headers....you guys are keeping my ceramic coater very busy :)

If anyone is interested in the Fabspeed headers please email me directly @ [email protected]

I have F355/360/430/Scuderia and 458 headers in stock and ready to ship with or without Ceramic Coating. There are less than 2 weeks to get your order in and take advantage of the special pricing!

7. Alex@fabspeed

Dec 6, 2006
    Fort Washington, PA
    7 Days left on the March Special!

8. JSBMD

JSBMD Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2007
    The OC
    Full Name:
    John
    I have had my Fabspeed headers a few years now, and have been very happy with the workmanship. They're still beautiful to look at too!

Anyone considering this upgrade from the stock, short-lived headers, please consider these. You won't be sorry.

John

9. Alex@fabspeed

Dec 6, 2006
    Fort Washington, PA
    Thanks for the kind words John! We always love to hear feedback from customers on our products.

10. Alex@fabspeed

Dec 6, 2006
    Fort Washington, PA
    Just a reminder that today is the last day for the Fabspeed Header Special. So....if you are interested order must be submitted by the end of business day today.

11. sws4re

sws4re Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2006
    Olathe Ks
    Full Name:
    Scott Sweat
    Damn, just got my new to me 355 home and guess what, it needs headers, wish I could have gotten it 10 days ago. O well I will be calling you next week anyways.

12. Future ferrari collector

Oct 12, 2006
    Guys, I ordered my headers from Jeremy in March who subsequently left Fabspeed. My order (from Singapore) was left hanging with no replies to my email although the headers were already fully paid for.

But thanks to Jeff and Alex, the headers were specially shipped out and have finally reached me although I have yet to see them, being out of the country at the moment.

So once again, thanks to Jeff and Alex of Fabspeed. True gentlemen of their words.

13. sdbmwfxr

sdbmwfxr Karting

Feb 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Alex,

Any specials going on for a set of straight pipes on a 2.7?? Been looking around and seeing them in the 4-500 range. Want to get rid of all that heat since I'm through my smog test.

14. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Our catbypass pipes are usually $795. I can do them for $725. Let me know if you would like to order them. Thanks!

Jeff
    [email protected]

15. fazzaz1

fazzaz1 Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Mississippi
    Full Name:
    Sam Scott
    What is the current price for 355 headers?

16. eyboro

eyboro Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 30, 2004
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Eitan
    There was a nice write up on AW (Auto Week) magazine about a replacement exhaust system by Fabspeed for the 458 Italia and how the car sounds llike the 355 now after the upgrade.

17. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    The price for the headers is $2995. If you mention Fchat when ordering with me, I will offer a discount. If you have any questions or if you would like to order, please pm or email me directly. Thanks!

Jeff
    [email protected]

18. Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 4, 2009
    Encinitas, CA
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Man, those headers are gorgeous. Is it wrong that I'm secretly hoping mine will fail so I'll have to buy these? :D