PB Concours Hotels | FerrariChat

PB Concours Hotels

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by DaveGee, May 10, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DaveGee

DaveGee Karting

Dec 25, 2005
    I'm getting an admittedly late start on booking a hotel for Pebble Beach this year. I was very disappointed in our club hotel in the past (Casa Munras), and promised myself I would never stay there again.

Any knowledge / recommendations for hotel on the Monterey peninsula for Concours week?

TIA

DaveGee

2. dromer

dromer Formula Junior

Aug 4, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Dave,

Unfortunately, you are basically looking for accomodations in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. I have been attending the weekend off and on for 12 years now and im not aware of any secret spots. Its a seller's market. If you are set on going much more upmaket you had better get the money gun loaded.

As far as Casa Munras is concerned, i know that the Pacific region was not able to negotiate a block of rooms again this year. Steve Souza and team (FCA Pacific )work hard each year to put togehter a fine week of activities. I booked directly into Casa Munras. if i recall, they charged me $360 ish - 3 nites minimum. I did some shopping around and found that the Carmel Mission Inn... Entrance to Quail valley was about the same price. I prefer CMunras as you can leave the car at the hotel and walk to events and dinner. not so at CMI.

Good luck and get cracking.

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
  4. DaveGee

DaveGee Karting

Dec 25, 2005
    Rented a house just off 17 Mile Dr. Thanks all for the feedback.

DaveGee

5. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Who did you go through to rent the house?