360 Daylight Running lights | FerrariChat

360 Daylight Running lights

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by no8080, May 27, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. no8080

no8080 Karting

May 5, 2011
    Uk
    #1 no8080, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have come across a connector in the front compartment of the 360 that the wiring manual lists as joint preset for Day light running lights, CDN only.

I believe this would have a small connector attached for cars that need there sidelights on all the time. Does anyone know the part number for the loop cable? As I would like to fit this to mine, as I like having my side lights on all the time.

The picture below shows the connector 6A,
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. HHogan

HHogan Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 17, 2008
    Mississauga
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Daytime running lights in Canada lock the lighting to night mode at all times. The headlights are always on.

3. rufus

rufus Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 6, 2003
    Toronto & St PetesFL
    Full Name:
    Pete Gorrell
    Daytime running lights in Canada have headlights at 60%, unless the lights are turned on for nighttime use. Many imports now avoid headlights and use the turn signals in bright mode, which in my opinion is better.

Talk to daniel...

4. HHogan

HHogan Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 17, 2008
    Mississauga
    Full Name:
    Bob
    With the 360 it's locked in place. I had mine modified by the dealer to conform to CDN laws and that was the end result.

5. jm3

jm3 F1 Rookie

Oct 3, 2002
    United States
    Full Name:
    JM3
    I turn on my foglamps, and the running lamps (first click) at the same time for "poor mans drl"

Many North American cars also use a different headlight switch between Canada and USA, so check that out too.