FChat Dreams? | FerrariChat

FChat Dreams?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Ronald Steinhoff, Nov 14, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ronald Steinhoff

Sep 17, 2002
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Ronald Steinhoff
    Have any of you ever had a FChat dream? Well, I had my first one last night!

Rob was holding the "Annual Formal FerrariChat.com Gathering" in a Chapters store in Florida (up here in Canada, Chapters is a chain of big-box bookstores, basically our version of Barnes & Noble).

Although I don't remember everything, here's what I can recall:

1) Meeting Rob: He had a really high voice and wasn't very nice. He just had a book published about FerrariChat and the online Ferrari community and was trying to sell it to me. After I didn't express interest he more or less told me to get lost. Thanks Rob!

2) Mitch Alsup: He was sitting beside Rob when I first walked into the store. He just kept going on and on about Physics and walked away when I told him I didn't understand what the hell he was talking about. I assume this was Mitch because he's talked about physics on the board before and I know he works at AMD.

3) Peter L?: Do we have a Peter L? I think this must have been Peter S. Although it was a formal event, I remember him arriving in shorts and sunglasses. We talked and he was very friendly!

4) The LA Group: There were a bunch of people from LA who made it. I don't remember who they were but they were really well tanned.

5) James Glickenhaus: There was a big election just called. A group of reporters were waiting outside for James because they wanted to get his take on it. I remember James ignoring them but then one of the reporters said "Please James, just say anything!" He then said something witty but I forget what it was.

6) Not being able to tie my tie properly. I'm fanatical with my ties and for some reason I couldn't pull it off for the party.

7) Ferraris present: There was a Boxer, 328, and yes, you will not beleive this: The 550 Maranello monster truck. I remember a kid asking me about it and I just stared at it trying to clue into the significance of it...but I just couldn't figure it out.

8) Two colours: Robs' red shirt and my girlfriend's turquoise dress. I thought you weren't supposed to see colour in dreams??

9) The bathroom: So dirty!

Well, that's it! That was my dream! Anyone else?

2. Ronald Steinhoff

Sep 17, 2002
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Ronald Steinhoff
    Oh, and one more thing: I remember that I was trying to figure out MarkPDX's real name. I'm not sure if it was the same dream or a different one.

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Ronald, great thread... Should turn up some interesting responses...

i have weird dreams... i have a weird history with dreams... Not a fun topic, sometimes, but just to give you an example... i had a dream of Rob one night; i don't remember where we were or what we were doing, but he singing Vanilla Ice lyrics... Ice, Ice, Baby...

...the next day, he posted those lyrics on the board.

4. Ronald Steinhoff

Sep 17, 2002
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Ronald Steinhoff
    As long as you didn't have <i>those</i> kind of dreams about Rob... :D

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, Ronald...

No, none of THOSE dreams... i DID, however, have a dream a few months back about having a party at my apartment and i had an Enzo outside... i kept escaping people, finding the chance to drive the car but i never did... Very frustrating when i awoke... :(

6. fanatic1

fanatic1 Guest

Nov 1, 2003
    columbus
    Full Name:
    philip
    I've had a few F Chat dreams lately, but they all involve that incredible girl that Marenello Man posted on the Boobie Avatar page.......wait a minute........I'm drifting off again................Well, helllllllloooooooooooooooooo

7. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    My real name? Well Kenny Herman knows. DES should, but I know his name which makes us partners in silence. :D

8. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Why thank you, I try to keep my skin baby soft and beautiful :)

Hehe, actually I have had several dreams involving some of the past Ferrari drives, and others with some random people from the website (quite a few with DES...but I had to change my sheets after those).

9. Ronald Steinhoff

Sep 17, 2002
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Ronald Steinhoff
    Maybe you, DES, and Rob could get together and make all your dreams a reality :D

10. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Its been done :)

11. rodsky

rodsky Formula 3

Mar 24, 2003
    Los Angeles
    This thread is getting a little weird!

Although both DES and Rob both have great tans and they are not from Kalifornia. DES has been working out.

12. prohydro

prohydro Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Christian
    When I was traveling on business down in California, I decided to take in a night at the local kart track. I wrenched the crap out of my back, and back in the hotel room decided to sit in a hot bath to loosen up. After I was done, I stood up way to quick. As I was standing up, everything got really grey, and then black, and I passed out. I ended up fallling out and hitting my head on the toilet. While I was blacked out, I had this wonderful dream about driving a 355 through the tunnel at Monaco, and just hearing that gorgeous wail as I downshifted. I can remember that dream perfectly to this day.

13. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Very funny thread. :)