Cars and Coffee 9/29/11 | FerrariChat

Cars and Coffee 9/29/11

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by butcher, Jul 27, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. butcher

butcher Formula 3

Oct 19, 2008
    Castro Valley, CA
    Full Name:
    Albert
    I'm in Southern California this week for vacation with the family. We're staying with a buddy of mine who lives in Tustin. He offered to take me to Irvine Cars and Coffee on Sat. am. I've always wanted to check this out. A few questions. When should we arrive and how long does it go on for? Anything special this Sat.?

Thanks in advance.

Albert

2. butcher

butcher Formula 3

Oct 19, 2008
    Castro Valley, CA
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Sorry, on vacation, currently in a Disneyland ride line, and have no current sense of time or place. :)

3. m5guy

m5guy Formula 3

Aug 17, 2008
    Ventura, CA.
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Albert, I believe the henchmen in Disneyland's security department are jamming your transmission to make sure you stay there longer. You posted a September date in your title, but make reference to this Saturday which would be 7/30/11.

Assuming you are in SoCal right now, you should plan on arriving at the Irvine C&C around 7am, and definitely no later than 8am. Cars are already leaving by 8:30. You will need to park in the multi-story parking structure next to the Taco Bell headquarters, then walk over to the Mazda parking lot where the cool stuff happens.

Have fun!

4. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Porsche 356 the featured marque. If you want to show off your car you'll need to be there about 6:30AM. Enjoy the show!

5. frank4cars

frank4cars F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Frank F.
    And if you're interested, after C&C Hennessey is having an open house at their shop nearby. Plus, the X-Games are going on up in LA, Supercar Sunday should be rocking as it's the last Sunday of the month and if you like the Porsche 356, the Dana Point Concours is Sunday as well. Lots of car stuff this weekend.

6. butcher

butcher Formula 3

Oct 19, 2008
    Castro Valley, CA
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Oops, my bad. I think I must have had my mind on our FOG Rally events in September. Also, I must have just gotten off the teacup ride with my kids ( the things you do for your kids). It took me about an hour to get over that ride. Yeah, Greg, I meant this weekend. Thanks for all the info guys. Luv the 356! I will definitely check out the event, and I hope to see some of you guys there.

Albert