503 Motoring BLOCK PARTY 2011 August 27th 11am-4pm | FerrariChat

503 Motoring BLOCK PARTY 2011 August 27th 11am-4pm

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by 503motoring, Aug 16, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 503motoring

503motoring Karting

Mar 13, 2007
    PDX
    Full Name:
    Tim
    #1 503motoring, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I would like to personally invite all of you to come hang out and enjoy some great cars, great food and as always, great people including some faces you already know!

We have over 45 UNIQUE and rarely seen cars already RSVP'd for the event as well as almost 100 local show cars. If you have a vehicle you would like displayed this is the place to do it!

We have Martell Webster from the Minnesota Timberwolves hanging out for awhile signing autographs and holding a kids Hoops Clinc benefiting his foundation.

Get some raffle tix for impressive prizes (all proceeds to benefit the MWEBSTER5 foundation)

Check out the SSC Ultimate Aero from eGarage

And much much more......

To participate please email [email protected]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. silversurfer

silversurfer Formula Junior

Oct 22, 2004
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Bobo
    Looking forward to it Tim, anyone want to caravan down to Portland in the morning, hit me up!

3. Cerberos

Cerberos Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2006
    Portland, OR
    I'll be there! Should be a great mix of cars and automotive car culture. Who am I kidding, I would show up for just the free food...

Looking forward to the event.

4. F355 Spider

F355 Spider Formula 3

Jun 21, 2006
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Sonny
    I think we are in town that weekend... Ill swing by if we are...

5. dinogt4guy

dinogt4guy F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2004
    Hewitt, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Kurtis Fordice
    #5 dinogt4guy, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
    Damn, will be in Spokane visiting the youngest daughter then before flying back to Texas.

Great to see the kid for sure and thats #1 on the list, but a bummer to miss a cool event and my fellow "gangsta" Sonny and Familia when I'm so close.