Nouvalari? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Nouvalari?

Discussion in '348/355' started by PorscheGuy, Dec 29, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. m13s

m13s Karting

Oct 25, 2008
    MA
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Hi Jim,

I would say it is 20-30% louder depending where you are in the rev range. It is much loder than stock. Don't know about the spider but I would think it would appear to be louder with the soft top or with the top down. Maybe glen can provide a decibel chart from stock can to the two cans that he sells.

Mike.

2. Chris Honeywell

Chris Honeywell Karting

Nov 11, 2007
    Trowbridge UK
    Full Name:
    Chris Honeywell
    Its not a quiet idle specially compared to the standard set-up
    but its got a nice quality to the sound so for me it enhances everything about the car.

Only thing is MY idea of loud and yours could be completely different,
    Best thing about the Nouvalari is if you decide its not for you you can/could sell it on at virtually no loss of $$..

What i wanted was a nice sounding exhaust and just because i can afford a Ferrari does not mean that i want to be ripped off with the cost of some of the other makes.

The super sport on my car cost me under £650 delivered to me door no idea what that is in $ though:)

3. captglen

captglen Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2007
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    Full Name:
    Glenn L.
    Thanks to everyone for your nice comments.
    The Sport exhaust is a little more aggresive then Stock and alot lighter.
    The SuperSport is lighter as well and has a different baffeling that allows more pass thru and a much more robust sound even at idle. My wife calls it obnoxious. I have a SuperSport with Cat Bypass in my spider and it is loud however I find it hard to wipe the smile off my face. I have heard Capristro and I love that as well but at almost 4 times the price I am extremely happy with Nouvalari and I want all my Ferraristas to be happy as well.
    We stand behind our products 100% now and down the road. I hope the YouTube,com will help with your decision. I sell about 65% Sport and 35% SuperSport. But thats not just Ferrari, we on the other hand like 70% SuperSport and 30% Sport
    Take Care
    captglen

4. DiMisa1977

DiMisa1977 Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2005
    Gonna reach back out to you, Glen.

5. S-T48

S-T48 Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2008
    Stevenson Ranch, CA
    Michael, any pics? I'm very curious as to how even the tips align.

Thanks