New Member | FerrariChat

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by kurby69, Sep 3, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kurby69

kurby69 Rookie

Sep 3, 2011
    Jackson, Mo.
    Full Name:
    Greg
    #1 kurby69, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    New to the area (Jackson,MO.) and just bought a 95 348 Spider. Looking for some events/drives when I return from Afghanistan in OCT. Any ideas??
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. GML

GML Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2010
    Kansas
    Welcome and thank you for your service! :)

3. sws4re

sws4re Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2006
    Olathe Ks
    Full Name:
    Scott Sweat
    Thanks for your service and welcome! You need to look into Crescent classic it is sept. 5-9 2012. It is the best driving event in the midwest, maybe the world. The roads are crazy unbelievable. You can get more info on this site at the bottom of the main page. The Kc chapter has some drives though the year and you could always come out for that.

4. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    Did you get your 348 from one of our St. Louis chapter members that got a new California?

The Missouri and Southern Illinois chapter of the FCA has a couple of events scheduled through the end of the year. Feel free to join us.

Jeff

5. kurby69

kurby69 Rookie

Sep 3, 2011
    Jackson, Mo.
    Full Name:
    Greg
    I got it out in CA. I am going to be home for the month of OCT. and would love to get out on some drives. Let me know if there is anything coming up??

I'll check into the KC chapter as well and see if there is anything planned. I'm always up for a little drive!!

6. kurby69

kurby69 Rookie

Sep 3, 2011
    Jackson, Mo.
    Full Name:
    Greg
    You can count me in for the 2012 Crescent classic, that looks like a blast! Let me know if you have any drives in Oct and PM me any info so I can put it on my calender. I am in need of a good vacation right now, a nice spirited drive is in order!!

7. GML

GML Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2010
    Kansas
    KC club meets every first saturday of the month (October 1st). It's at the Overland Park Sheraton.

8. kurby69

kurby69 Rookie

Sep 3, 2011
    Jackson, Mo.
    Full Name:
    Greg
    I fly in on the 1st, maybe next time... Thanks!