Minneapolis MN C&C First Saturday of the Month 8am-11am. 2011 Season! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Minneapolis MN C&C First Saturday of the Month 8am-11am. 2011 Season!

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by LuisGT3, Mar 25, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Reece

Reece Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2010
    MMMMMMinneapolis
    Full Name:
    Reece Mikkelson
    I will be there in the Fiat :D
    but I have to leave at 10:00 :(

2. char6656

char6656 Rookie

Aug 10, 2005
    The 360 and I will be there............Thanks for the info

3. Reece

Reece Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2010
    MMMMMMinneapolis
    Full Name:
    Reece Mikkelson
    This month, not as many cars were there as usual. But the thing is.....the cars that were here today seemed to be much better than usual. Higher quality, lower quantity. Really a great show. The car that definitely made my day was that gorgeous Nissan Skyline R33. That was a FANTASTIC and ridiculously rare car. Absolutely beautiful. Another great car was the Packard Twelve. Very nice and very rare. But what was with that red Cobra replica with the hardtop? It looked kind of wierd. Something that made me really happy was the small amount of newer Mustangs. I'm not saying they aren't good cars, but I just don't go to shows and meets to look at newer Mustangs. But there were still a few there. All of the older Mustangs made up for it though. Especially the Moss Green GT350, completely drool-worthy. And the black '63 Corvette spit window.....amazing. But it seems like I payed no attention to the White LP560-4. I don't know why, but it just didn't really impress me. Also, has anyone noticed that the red Porsche 944 always has the exact same spot, by that corner??? It just seems like he always has that spot. Anyway, that's what I thought about the show today. Overall, one of the best months of the year.

4. 2NA

2NA F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 29, 2006
    Twin Cities
    Full Name:
    Tim Keseluk
    A reasonable assessment. The turnout was good and the quality was excellent. One of the favorites was the fiberglass 76 308GTB that is new in town. I'm fond of pre-war classics like the Packard and the hot rods are good to see as well.

5. Reece

Reece Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2010
    MMMMMMinneapolis
    Full Name:
    Reece Mikkelson
    this is kind of random but I only took 94 pictures at C&C yesterday! And I only took 33 last month! This sucks!

6. DesertTech

DesertTech Karting

Aug 24, 2008
    hey reece u got any pics of my friend's m5 matte black? Lol, sorry it wasnt clean everyone someone backed into it the other day! 2K for a new bumper...i don't think so!

7. Reece

Reece Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2010
    MMMMMMinneapolis
    Full Name:
    Reece Mikkelson
    #58 Reece, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. LuisGT3

LuisGT3 Formula Junior

May 16, 2006
    Orono, MN
    Full Name:
    Luis
    Weather is looking great for Saturday, see you guys bright and early. :)

9. Reece

Reece Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2010
    MMMMMMinneapolis
    Full Name:
    Reece Mikkelson
    I won't be able to go this weekend in the Fiat, instead a black Honda Civic.

10. Reece

Reece Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2010
    MMMMMMinneapolis
    Full Name:
    Reece Mikkelson
    #62 Reece, Aug 8, 2011
    Wonderful turnout! I loved that pink Thunderbird, until they put all of that stuff on it /:
    The UGR Gallardo was crazy, and that 512BB, just beautiful! And that Nissan GT-R with the insane carbon fiber bits and all of that stuff....now THAT'S a car. So sick. I bet it's a complete MONSTER on the track. If I recall correctly, I saw an Austin Allegro in the british section, but I only got a short glance at it. That yellow MGA was quite good looking as well. The Matte Black RS4 was a surprise, and it seems that the black Mercedes S500 keeps getting lower and lower.....and my god it looks good! Drool worthy! In the spectator parking lot, there was a blue AE86 that stole my heart.....wonderful. And what is the black car in picture #1? I couldn't figure it out. Overall, great turnout.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

11. LuisGT3

LuisGT3 Formula Junior

May 16, 2006
    Orono, MN
    Full Name:
    Luis
    Hi all!

This Saturday we will be hosting our 1st annual Nord Stern Member appreciation day at MNC&C.

We will have some of Nord Stern's best cars in the courtyard of the Motorplex along with members

providing information about our club to prospective members.

The event is located at 8200 Audubon Rd, Chanhassen, MN 55317. 8am-11am.

Free coffee, donuts and waters will be provided to all.

Parking is limited to a first-come, first-served basis – if you want a prime parking spot, get there by 8am.

We have plenty of on-site and nearby public parking for non show cars.

MNC&C attracts several hundred of the best Twin Cities sports and show cars every first Saturday

morning of the months April trough October. Admission is free!

If you are interested in showing your Porsche in the special courtyard event, please e-mail me directly.

Space back there will be limited to about 15 cars and half of those spots are already spoken for.

For more info click on the links below:

http://www.nordstern.org/EventID.asp?EventID=637

http://www.mncandc.com/

Thanks!

Luis

12. LuisGT3

LuisGT3 Formula Junior

May 16, 2006
    Orono, MN
    Full Name:
    Luis
  13. LuisGT3

LuisGT3 Formula Junior

May 16, 2006
    Orono, MN
    Full Name:
    Luis
  14. LuisGT3

LuisGT3 Formula Junior

May 16, 2006
    Orono, MN
    Full Name:
    Luis
    Phots from last Saturday are up:

http://www.mncandc.com/2011/10/mn-cc-october-1st/

Thank you to all that made it out to our events this year. A special thanks to Morries and Imola Mototsports, our sponsors who help make it all happen. See you all in April 2012!

15. Reece

Reece Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2010
    MMMMMMinneapolis
    Full Name:
    Reece Mikkelson
    That was a GREAT event. As some of you know, the owner of the R33 Skyline let me sit in the driver's seat, and he might possibly give me a ride in the future. Seeing that Aston with the damaged carbon fiber was really sad. It makes the car look awful. The 458 was absolutely gorgeous, and same with the SLR. I really appreciated all of the slammed cars as well, I love that kind of stuff. Great event overall.

16. LuisGT3

LuisGT3 Formula Junior

May 16, 2006
    Orono, MN
    Full Name:
    Luis
    Well, It's that time of the year again. I hope you guys all had a great winter and are ready for the start of another spring/summer.

This year, we are back and will have some additional room at the Motorplex for more cars. (We should be able to get close to 1000 cars in there now)

Our first event is a month from tomorrow! (Saturday April 7th)

Please mark your calendars for our events this year:

April 7th

May 5th

June 2nd

July 7th

August 4th

September 1st

October 6th

Please stay tuned to this thread for additional "after show" events like our annual Go Karting, Drag Racing and open house events as well as pics and vids of all of our events. Once we have the new maps completed, I will post them in here as well.

Thanks for your continued support and see you all there!

17. Brau0318

Brau0318 Rookie

Jun 9, 2010
    Minnesota
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Maybe time to let the 2011 season be closed and start a new 2012 thread?

18. LuisGT3

LuisGT3 Formula Junior

May 16, 2006
    Orono, MN
    Full Name:
    Luis
    I'm going to keep it all in 1 thread moving forward. I'm in the process of getting the title changed by one of the mods. Thanks.

19. Reece

Reece Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2010
    MMMMMMinneapolis
    Full Name:
    Reece Mikkelson
    I'm pumped for this season! Sadly, the gearbox on the Fiat is shot, the MR2 won't be ready in time, and the 3000GT was sold, so I will have no cars to show. I can't wait to see what shows up in April though!

20. 2NA

2NA F1 World Champ

Dec 29, 2006
    Twin Cities
    Full Name:
    Tim Keseluk
    #72 2NA, Mar 11, 2012
  21. Carsonp

Carsonp Formula 3

Sep 29, 2004
    Minnesota - NW subs
    Full Name:
    Carson Partain
    anyone care to see a stock G8 GT? :eek:

nevermind. ill stay parked up top :(

22. pmichaelg

pmichaelg Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2006
    Minnesota
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Is this car back in town???

23. 2NA

2NA F1 World Champ

Dec 29, 2006
    Twin Cities
    Full Name:
    Tim Keseluk
    Not quite a "done deal" just yet. Stay tuned!