CS Market | Page 94 | FerrariChat

CS Market

Discussion in '360/430' started by stokpro, Mar 13, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NTB

NTB Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Maryland, USA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I would like to have it back - I'll PM you.

2. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Looking for one...sent a note off to Switchcars for info and the PPI on their car (whopper of a price).
    Mileage doesn't concern me as I am going to drive it quite a bit, and enjoy every second.

3. canadianferrarista

canadianferrarista Formula 3

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    I don't know the car, but just an observation......the seller is under the belief that there were less than 400 CS's made for the world.....wonder if it is being resold by someone who bought it from the original owner?
    Maybe he meant to say less than 400 delivered to the US?....

4. Thurminatr

Thurminatr Karting

May 25, 2007
    Dallas,TX
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Hey guys anyone know of a Giallo with stripe anywhere? I sold my CS a couple months ago and already missing it:( so figured I might as well do another color this time around. Any help is all ways appreciated.

5. canadianferrarista

canadianferrarista Formula 3

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    That color will be a rare one to track down.....maybe Stokpro knows of one.........good luck.
    I know how sellers remorse feels.......I hope you find one to your liking and color.

6. Thurminatr

Thurminatr Karting

May 25, 2007
    Dallas,TX
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Yeah I miss the old ride more than I thought I would for sure! Guess I'm just going to have to be patient to get what I want.

7. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    I just may be able to scratch that itch!

I have available a yellow, no paint, no story, no stripe car, with 3100 miles. PM me if interested

8. jeff

jeff Formula 3

Feb 19, 2001
    North America
    Please PM on the price of your car. I had a CS in yellow/grey alcantara with yellow stitching. The seats were medium sized. No stripe. I'm looking for a stripped car but will consider one without. Where is the car located?

9. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Andrew (Stokpro) I had sent you a PM on 8/31. Could you check to see if you got it. I wanted to gather your input as I am buying Monday.

10. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    I tried sending you a PM, but you may not have that function active. Email me directly at [email protected]

11. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    yes, fchatter's CS

Jeff, I know of one that you'll like... yellow, no stripe, black alcantara w/ yellow stitch, large seats, yellow calipers, late production. PM me.

12. jeff

jeff Formula 3

Feb 19, 2001
    North America
    PM sent.

13. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Stockpro says its an F-chatters car. Seems like a nice one with a current bid of $127.9k that would be, IMHO, a very good deal vs. the others on the market lately and to prices I saw earlier this year. An actual No Reserve auction! Will be interesting to see what happends here...

14. switchcars

switchcars Formula 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    Doug
    6 days left on the auction - it will get bid up.

However, from my experience (and a few other threads here about no-reserve auctions) they don't tend to work, as the parties interested in the car don't bid and the ones that do bid don't pay.

15. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    exactly. Other than for "marketing/exposure" I don't understand why people try to sell Ferrari's on eBay...(yes, I'm sure it works as intended sometimes...but I'm equally sure it fails more often than not).

What's your guess where this car ends up?

I say $138-142k for an actual sale. But thats a WAG...

16. switchcars

switchcars Formula 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    Doug
    #2342 switchcars, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I was hoping the car would end up here, but I got outbid. The car sold locally/off Ebay.

My Grigio Titanio sold - still have my Rosso Corsa with stripe available.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. Jason Crandall

Jason Crandall F1 Veteran

Mar 25, 2004
    ATL/CHS/MIA
    Full Name:
    Jason
  18. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael

Ohhhh. The way you have that "h" and the "a" on your decal corresponding to the stripe is the attention to detail I would expect at that level. Nicely done.

19. andrewmr

andrewmr Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2005
    Bucks County, PA.
    Full Name:
    Michael
    If only the leasding S and trailing OM were red.

But then that would only work on red cars :)

20. ring007

ring007 Karting

Oct 13, 2008
    #2346 ring007, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
    Hello all. I've learned a lot over the past couple years lurking about the site. I'm ready to make the jump and buy my first Ferrari. The CS will be perfect for me. I've read through this thread and many others from beginning to end. Does anyone have a CS for sale, or know of a CS (other than those listed on eBay, AT, cars.com etc)? I intend to track the car and keep it forever so not really concerned about future resale so the concours creampuffs out there at $150k aren't really what I'm looking for. I would prefer something with +/-10k miles, full service history, and no previous accident damage that was owned by an enthusiast. Must be red. Thinking $120k +/-

Any help would be appreciated.

21. MikeR397

MikeR397 Formula 3

May 9, 2010
    SE Michigan
    22k mile rossa corsa w/ strip CS on yahoo autos now for $120k ask in Virginia. Might be a good candidate.

22. ring007

ring007 Karting

Oct 13, 2008
    Thanks Mike. I'll check it out.

23. jet

jet Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2004
    Bay Area
    That's the first CS I've been that has had its ceramic brakes converted to steel.

24. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    #2350 arizonaitalian, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
    Very interesting. I certainly can see someone struggling with a decision to spend nearly $40k to replace rotors/pads on a $120k car (and thus going with steel)! That they had to be replaced by 22k miles is interesting. One has to wonder why? Damage? Track usage? What?