Mike Peters mechanic | FerrariChat

Mike Peters mechanic

Discussion in 'Texas' started by bmoe21, Sep 14, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bmoe21

bmoe21 Rookie

Sep 7, 2011
    Is there a mechanic/shop owner in the Dallas area by this name? Where is his shop and what is it called? Phone number? Is he used by club members?
    Thanks

2. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Interesting first post.

Assume Mr. Peters is a Ferrari mechanic since this is a Ferrari site? I've owned my Ferrari for 10 years, and have been reasonably active with the local Ferrari crew. I've never heard of him.

3. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    #3 Schatten, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
    Do you need work on your 325? Bimmer forums might be better suited for your needs.

Mike might be one of these three.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4dAwHDKH8k&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

4. willrace

willrace Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2006
    North Tay-has
    Full Name:
    Kurt
    There was a Mike Peters working at the old Norwood's when I was there back in the 80s, but don't know where he is these days. I recall that he (and his Dad?) owned a 246 in boxes.
    I've wondered about him, along with the rest of the crew, occasionally. Bob may know; he's aware of where at least a few of them have been.
    Same guy? Where'd you get his name?

5. WDR328

WDR328 Formula 3

Dec 11, 2003
    The Bugscuffle Inn
    Full Name:
    D. Rose
    Is there a mechanic/shop owner in the Dallas area by this name? Where is his shop and what is it called? Phone number? Is he used by club members?

There was a Mike Peters working at the old Norwood's when I was there back in the 80s, but don't know where he is these days. I recall that he (and his Dad?) owned a 246 in boxes.
    I've wondered about him, along with the rest of the crew, occasionally. Bob may know; he's aware of where at least a few of them have been.
    Same guy? Where'd you get his name?

I talked to mike at Italian Car Fest the last number I had on him was 972.965.7388

6. ricrain

ricrain Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Dallas Area
    Full Name:
    Ric
    #6 ricrain, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
    Mike Peter is proprietor of Ferraris and More in Garland, TX. I've known Mike and been friends with him since buying my first Ferrari in 1987. He does good work and is honest. I don't have his shop number off hand. He's also a fellow owner with his new-to-him 348tb speciale. He works on Ferraris and almost anything else.

7. willrace

willrace Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2006
    North Tay-has
    Full Name:
    Kurt
    ric,
    Same Mike as my "ex-Norwood Mike"? Just curious, if you know.

8. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    I'd never heard of Mike a month ago, and I actually met last weekend at C&C with Ric. No such thing as too many Ferrari mechanics!