first ride in a ferrari | FerrariChat

first ride in a ferrari

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Prancing_Horse, Feb 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Prancing_Horse

Prancing_Horse Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Arlington,VA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Today i got a ride in a red/tan 97 355 GTB 6-speed at FoW The first time i have riden in a ferrari, moreover been in one. Ive had a smile on my face ever since. I went about 100 in it
    thanks todd

serously fast

this is a day i will remember

im on your tail jordan

2. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO

100inches aint to damn far my friend! JK:)

Must have been fun, I still await my first!

3. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Congrats... I got my first ride January 19th 2004 from a fellow f-chatter, in his 1987 TR... We went about 130-140mph. What a blast!

4. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Two days after my first ride in one, I bought one! Very adicting car of any model.

5. Adrenln328

Adrenln328 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2003
    Kingston, Wa, USA
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Good for you, and I completely agree with you.
    I had always loved Ferraris, but after I got into one for that first ride, it was such an adrenalin rush that I now get to drive my own whenever I want. If there is a day when I know that I'm going to take it out on the road, the smile never leaves my face!
    Now, maybe you'll also get absorbed in the Ferrari victories of Formula 1. The excitement of Ferrari surely can get you hooked...

6. FerrariFreak

FerrariFreak Rookie

Feb 1, 2004
    maple valley
    Full Name:
    Konnor Sandvold
    i got my first ride in a 1997 F355 too! it was the best day of my life i loved it. my first vehicle will be a ford150 then a 250 and then i will buy a huge house and keep the truck a buy a F355 and my wife will get the car she wants. I HOPE I GET THAT STUFF!

P.S. thank you dave for the ride if you ever want to GIVE your car away im there for you.

7. mondial85

mondial85 Karting

Sep 9, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Casey Slattery
    First one was a 1986 Testarossa in 2001 when I was 18. After that I fell in love with the idea of a Ferrari. I ditched the Benz, saved a few bucks and bought myself my dream car.

8. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    My first f-car ride was last April from a fellow F-chatter since that ride in a 550. I have ridden in a number of f-cars and my Dad even bought one, but everytime I ride in one it is something special. It is just a tough feeling to describe, but it is awesome. It took 17 years to get the first ride since then I have been in about 7 so don't worry about it more rides will come. Enjoy.
    Erik

9. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Is this someone at FoW who gave you a ride or a Ferrari owner?

10. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Indeed you are! Congratulations :)

11. Tennlee

Tennlee Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2002
    Great Smoky Mountains
    Congrats. My first ride is a vivid memory.