Ferrari film maker | FerrariChat

Ferrari film maker

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by Dreambrother, Jan 2, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dreambrother

Dreambrother Formula Junior

May 14, 2011
    Hi guys (and maybe girls),

I'm Walter from The Netherlands and a diehard Ferrari-fan since I was 13 years old. I was able to fullfil my dream of filming these cars, and I'd like to share these Full HD movies with you. Please feel free to comment on my movies, Í've quit my teaching job recently to realise my dream of being a fulltime cameraman and editor. This is a gorgeous testdrive of a 330 GTC on a dutch motorway. Yep, we went a bit too fast, but heyy...;-)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIy_4ZJV6-g&feature=plcp&context=C3c8120dUDOEgsToPDskIkNiJQ2cvQYNneqVM4PHFg[/ame]

Hope I'll be able to show you more movies in a short while!

Thanks!
    Walter

2. wbaeumer

wbaeumer F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Mar 4, 2005
    Nice - but a little more of dynamic input would be helpful!

Ciao!
    Walter

3. pastmaster

pastmaster Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2006
    Alma, Michigan USA
    Thanks, for my first Ferrari, ride of 2012.

You did a good job and I will look forward to seeing more of your Youtube, drives.

Happy New Year...Paolo.

4. Daytonafan

Daytonafan F1 Rookie

Oct 18, 2003
    Surrey, England
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Nice video, but I agree with Walter probably needs a few more dynamic shots, maybe some external moving shots using a Go-Pro or similar?

5. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    I agree, lovely video. A commercial one nevertheless...

Regards, Alberto

6. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    A very good first effort! Thanks for posting.

Some hopefully constructive comments:
    * As Walter suggested; more 'dynamics'; you captured some very good audio of the V12, now you need to pump it up!
    * Good transitions for the most part; one too jarring, and one or two lack continuity,
    * Thank you very much for restricting the music to the ends; it's the music of the motor we want to hear, always!
    * Ask your driver to push the RPM's a bit more ;) does not sound like he topped 3000! The GTC really comes alive above 5000....
    * More views outside of the car when driving; did not need to see the shifts, rather hear them!
    * Find some twisty rural roads; motorway is boring
    * 'Love' the motor a bit more; a Ferrari is all about that luscious V12!

Send us some more!

7. MisterMaranello

MisterMaranello F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe
    Are you the man who does all the film/camerawork for The Gallery? My dad and I have been big fans of that place ever since we lived in Holland. :)