Gisele Bundchen blames receivers | FerrariChat

Gisele Bundchen blames receivers

Discussion in 'Sports' started by wax, Feb 6, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
  2. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    I saw the entire situation...some drunk Giants fan screamed at her from long range and said that Eli owned her husband.

Her response was epic in my eyes.

P.S. I have no horse in the fight. Titans fan.

MB

3. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Drunk or not, those fans are right

4. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    Yep, and she was right for saying what she said too. I think what she said is hilarious.

5. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I am not sure I agree with that - I would expect that behaviour and language from a trailer-trash individual, not from a world-class model of her stature.

6. 458beast

458beast Formula Junior

Oct 12, 2011
    rainy
    Full Name:
    Will
    It was her husband... come on, and it's not exactly on stage, she got caught up in the heat, her amazing ass gets her out the unclassy situation here.

Besides shes ****ing hot. She gets the pass card here. Now, If only that water bottle was something like Vodka or Tequila... lol.

7. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    Plus (if you saw the video) she was standing around with a bunch of friends in the corner of the stadium probably waiting for the limo, it wasn't like she was being interviewed or even knew that anyone other than her friends were listening.

She wasn't out of sorts, just upset about someone ripping on her husband and didn't run over to get in the guy's face or worse...

MB

8. 1_can_dream

1_can_dream F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    I have no problem with what she said. Pretty sure there were quite a few instances of passes that hit receiver's hands that were dropped.

I remember hearing commentary after the game about the Welker drop, "Wes Welker makes that catch 100 out of 100 times".

9. S Brake

S Brake F1 World Champ

Aug 3, 2006
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Some of Brady's passes weren't all that great, but the dropped passes were definitely catchable.

10. Mike J

Mike J Formula Junior

May 10, 2005
    Ship Bottom, NJ
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Why hasn't she gotten a nose job?

11. bball16

bball16 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 2, 2011
    NY LI FtL
    Full Name:
    Mike
    She has to keep that nose out of the lockeroom.. Take it from me she made his life a living hell in there now..

12. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

You guys have obviously never seen a mad Brasilian woman before !!! She was tame by most standards.

13. S Brake

S Brake F1 World Champ

Aug 3, 2006
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Because she knows people aren't looking at her nose. Heck, I had to do a google image search to make sure she even had a nose.

14. Mike J

Mike J Formula Junior

May 10, 2005
    Ship Bottom, NJ
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I think the first girl Brady knocked up is much better looking.

15. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I agreed with her.

Hey - we've been thru this - I lived in a trailer for 25 years - f.u. LOL!

Nah, the receivers already know it.

I would not argue with either one of them, but I am a leg man.

16. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    You guys need to go back and look at the pass the Welker dropped. Yes, it did hit him in the hands, however the throw was far from perfect and he made a hell of a play for that ball to even hit his hands to begin with.

17. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I was not complaining about that pass - it wasn't just that one pass, more than a few were dropped that hit guys in the worst possible place - their hands.

That game was a lot closer than I thought it would be, I don't consider either team a 'loser'.

I still maintain, though, from the time a ball is snapped to the time it leaves the QB's hands goes quicker than it takes to read this sentence.
    Considering snap, scan, evade defensive lineman, scan, roll out or drop back, scan again, checkoff up to five recievers, throw the ball, pray your receiver gets to where the ball should be, and that a defender doesn't wander there. All in the span of 3.5 seconds.

Guys, playing QB in the NFL is NUTS, to say a QB in the NFL 'sucks' is ludricous, NONE of us can do it.

18. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #18 AceMaster, Feb 11, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
    Agreed about the other dropped passes, specifically on the last drive....those drops are inexcusable, those receivers get paid millions of $$ to catch those. As I've maintained before - a game is not won or lost on a single play or by an single player, the game is 4 quarters and has 50-70 offensive plays, the game is won and lost by all 53 players and the coaching staff, and on the entire game...people that want to put that loss on Welker (or Brady's bad pass) know little about football.

Also agree about the QB assessment - a whole lot happens in less than 6 seconds!

19. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Most celebrities are barely a genreation removed from the trailer