Rental cart racing at NOLA | FerrariChat

Rental cart racing at NOLA

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by FDT, Feb 9, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FDT

FDT Formula Junior

May 18, 2010
    La
    Full Name:
    Ric
    Anyone attend the inaugaral Wednesday night rental racing league last night? My son was there, had a great time and for 65.00 for practice and 3 races a good value.

2. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    What does one need to bring with themselves to the track for a karting event?

3. CarbBoxer

CarbBoxer Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2008
    Houston
    Full Name:
    PW
    Nothing really. If you have your own helmet you can.

But they will provide everything.

Long pants, no open shoes.

Karts are fun. Understeer like a pig but i guess that's the safety man doing his thing.

4. FDT

FDT Formula Junior

May 18, 2010
    La
    Full Name:
    Ric
    It is a lot of fun, both the weekend rental karting and the Wednesday night events. I would love to see great support for this type of activity so that we can keep it around for a while. My 15 year old son thinks it is the greatest thing he has ever done and he has been exposed to a lot. He plays Highschool football, has soloed a small plane, scuba dives and rides dirt bikes so when he tells me the karting is without doubt the funnest thing he has ever done................

5. richard

richard Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    Chiming in to say it's a blast! Also worth adding a Rib Protector (Ribtect etc) might be worth buying...definitely saves me a lot of trouble the day after.