Champions League | FerrariChat

Champions League

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rdefabri, Feb 15, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rdefabri

rdefabri Three Time F1 World Champ

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    Anyone watching?

Arsenal look to be toast...Robinho just scoring on a cross from Ibrahimovic.

I watched Zenit defeat Benfica - good game!

2. Desperado

Desperado Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2007
    Pittsburgh/Djibouti
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I saw both of them. The gunners got spanked. I'm kinda surprised as they do have some speed.

That Zenit game was fun to watch but that was not one where I wished I was at the game. 7F - you have to be freezing even with free hot tea.

3. rdefabri

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    Yep, and that pitch looked awful! Taking a fall on that would be like falling on asphalt I gather...

4. Lemke

Lemke F1 Rookie

Oct 27, 2004
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    The Zenit game was really good. The Arsenal game was just horrible. Arsene Wenger (the manager of Arsenal) doesn't know what he is doing anymore. He was using all the wrong tactics.

5. Fast_ian

Fast_ian Two Time F1 World Champ

Sep 25, 2006
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian Anderson
    +1 As a kid, I played rugby on frozen pitches more than once - To say it *sucked* would be an understatement.....

+1 He's had a very good run with 'em (two titles(?), the undefeated season etc) but it does seem he's lost the plot.

Are the fans calling for his head yet?

Cheers,
    Ian

6. rdefabri

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    Seems that Arsene's been out of favor since early in the EPL season. Still, 4th place over a struggling Chelsea is hardly bad. I guess it's like the Yankees - short of going to the World Series is a disappointing year.