Do you drive in the rain? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Do you drive in the rain?

Discussion in '360/430' started by srubenst, Feb 28, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mattyrae

Mattyrae Formula 3
    BANNED

Apr 17, 2011
    Looks like on Saturday, I will be driving my Scud to Portland, and it looks to be raining there all week. Dang headlight warranty! :(

2. desmomini

desmomini F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 18, 2003
    Upstate SC
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Can't wait to see your pics.

3. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    It never rains on bankers and fighter pilots...especially if you drive FAST enough! :cool:

4. desmomini

desmomini F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 18, 2003
    Upstate SC
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Racist videogamers are pretty quick, I hear.

5. FLU

FLU Formula Junior

Oct 6, 2008
    Full Name:
    Flu
    I live in WA state and I refuse to put away the car during the 8-10 months of cr$p weather this state dishes out. I drive it all year round! However in the rain, I do switch sport on instead of race and keeping it under 80 is a good rule of thumb. Slow speed slow mo' drifting is always fun in the rain!

6. dlopez001

dlopez001 Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2007
    CA
    Full Name:
    DL
    Nooooooo! Water droplets on an Esoteric detail. don't ruin Todd's work!

Kidding. Do whatever makes you happy! And driving the Scuderia will make you happy!!!

Cheers,

DL

7. Mattyrae

Mattyrae Formula 3
    BANNED

Apr 17, 2011
    Problem is, I will be gone in Indian Wells from March 9th through the 20th for the BNP tennis event. If I don't take the car to Portland between Saturday and the 9th, I am getting really close to my warranty run out date of March 23rd, then I will be stuck with the crumby looking headlights, or I will have to shell out 10k estimate to get replacements on my nickel. I will say a prayer, and hopefully the good lord will have clear skies on Saturday??? I put a pretty complete clear bra all over the car, so hopefully all will be protected, unless I get unlucky and get a windshield chip!

8. dlopez001

dlopez001 Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2007
    CA
    Full Name:
    DL
    PM on its way...