suddenly people become an expert in style and beauty when a new model comes out???!! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

suddenly people become an expert in style and beauty when a new model comes out???!!

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by johns930, Mar 1, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Noblesse Oblige

Noblesse Oblige F1 Veteran

Nov 7, 2011
    Three Places
    +3

2. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    I want "that" car, second or third hand someday. That's my favorite color. Love it.

3. ferrari4evr1

ferrari4evr1 Formula 3

May 8, 2005
    +4 or whatever we're on now ;-)

4. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Form follows function.

If function followed form, it wouldn't be as fast.

5. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Let's face it... the days of 12 cylinders is numbered. There's only a few cars left in the world that have them and I wouldn't be surprised if those numbers actually dropped in the next 4 or 5 years.

If you want an outstanding, beautiful, powerful, state of the art 12 cylinder car, the Aventador and the F12 or FF are your real choices now.

That makes this car very special, even if it didn't look this good or work this well.

As much as I like the Aventador style, I can't see it as a practical machine. However I can see the F12 going down the 405 FWY in LA in traffic, stopping at a restaurant to eat lunch, and then blasting through the mountains on the long way home.

Sorry Lambo -- I just don't see someone doing that with the Aventador.

For that reason, I really like this car and I can see having one someday too. If it had a sunroof, I would like it a lot more!

6. johns930

johns930 Formula 3

May 9, 2005
    I did that, but don't eat too much, the ride is very bouncy. And doesn't handle as good as my fcars.
    But boy do the outside tourists love it!

7. tsetse

tsetse Rookie

May 13, 2012
    Singapore
    Its really common for haters to say what they say. Simply bcos they are haters. I cant afford a Ferrari but I still love them to bits. Just ignore public opinions or even opinions of motor journalists. Buy what you love, NOT what the public loves.