Move over Shamile Bryan Salamone is here | FerrariChat

Move over Shamile Bryan Salamone is here

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by velocetwo, Mar 15, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. full_garage

full_garage Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 15, 2010
    Sarasota Florida
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Wow i need to take a shower after looking at that ******...

But props to our own Napolis- "He is the tacky horny antithesis of a tasteful uber-wealthy exotic car owner like James Glickenhaus, who has even nicer cars but doesn't live his life like he's trying to prove to his father that he isn't secretly gay."

2. full_garage

full_garage Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 15, 2010
    Sarasota Florida
    Full Name:
    Jay
  3. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    Probably a nice guy and dirty funny.

4. jm348

jm348 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 21, 2007
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff M
    Well, at least he is having fun! :eek:

Funny article though :D

5. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    That guy is awesome. Love his attitude about life. And to those who know "stereotypical" Lambo owners, yes he is one. Not because of his antics but because he is interesting. I have NEVER met a Lambo owner who was boring. At Lambo events I am always so interested in the characters you will meet. And at the end of the day I've NEVER met a single aloof jerk.

Bravo Lambo guy!

And to anyone in the LCA who gets and reads the quarterly magazine, you probably recognized the glorious breasts that belong to the girl in the cowboy hat that he is holding next to his Verde car. Now we know the story about who they belong to. Spectacular!

;-)

6. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    The guy daily drives his Lambo. And said he will daily drive his Aventador when it arrives. Bravo!

7. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    I actually saw these two on their facebook page recently, seriously vulgar people.

OK, he drives his lambo every day, but why? Is it because he loves driving the car or does he love the attention it gets? I honestly thought it was a joke when I first saw pictures, I thought that they were dressing up for the Bullrun rally but this guy actually does go around wearing a massive Lamborghini belt buckle and a "TEAM SALAMONE LAMBORGHINI" jacket.

The wife/gf is a cheap version of Coco (Ice-T's gf), I'd imagine that after the cars, Bryan Salamones biggest expense is her never ending plastic/cosmetic surgeries. She makes a point of grabbing his dick any time they see a camera pointing at them.

Very vulgar people - it's sad to know that, for the two of them, each and every every day consists of trying to impress people they don't even know by flaunting money, cars, fake tits, etc.

8. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    Sounds like Miami :)

9. smooth

smooth Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2005
    You are so right! What I find bizarre and unfortunate, is that the many 'young people' on these chat lines, eat this up and seem to idolize this garbage. Our country sure has changed. :(

10. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    The world need not know his exploits as a public display. However, he does seem to be having a good time. I don't care one way or the other.

11. CK7684

CK7684 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2011
    MN
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Not really who I think of as a stereotypical lamborghini owner...

12. Foncool

Foncool Formula Junior

Oct 27, 2011
    This is America, it is everyone's God given right to be an A$$H@!&.

13. velocetwo

velocetwo F1 World Champ

Dec 11, 2006
    Left Coast
    or LA

14. bcc

bcc Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 31, 2006
    DFW Texas
    Full Name:
    Brent
    #15 bcc, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  15. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    +1. Makes us all look like stupid pimps with too much money. As an owner that is not the image I want to be labeled with. I am sure there are more interesting and classy lambo people. Why is that guy news anyway??

Imagine all the lambo owners being like this and making a point of grabbing womens ass and vice versa in public all the time? That would probably make me sell my lambo to avoid being part of a community of jerks or wanna be pimps. Fortunately this guy is an exception.

Certain things should stay private and outside of the lambo label.

16. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    Agree with all the points you've made. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all but his public persona and behavior are an embarrassment to the Lamborghini brand. He's not a real enthusiast, he just loves the attention. He wants the latest, most expensive model in the loudest color.

17. Foncool

Foncool Formula Junior

Oct 27, 2011
    They are fashion accessory owners.

18. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
  19. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    While they might both be vulgar, lambos somehow manage to pull it. This guy, not so much

20. Italteen3

Italteen3 Formula 3

Oct 14, 2005
    New York
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    I've seen him in most of his cars on the avenue in Deer Park & Dix Hills a LOT. Never met the guy, but his "concubine" was very plastic looking. He has a nice collection, other then that I don't know him so will refrain from judging.

21. Champboat/Champcar

Champboat/Champcar Formula Junior

Jan 29, 2007
    Freeport NY
    Full Name:
    Eric T
    This guy gives Long Islanders a bad name ., or a bad rap how ever you say it !

22. DonJuan348

DonJuan348 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 5, 2008
    Taxing Jersey

Really! not even close ...Some of the Hamptonites yes, Bryan no. He's just living life to its fullest.

Doing what many wish they could do ...And do it well ...

23. Champboat/Champcar

Champboat/Champcar Formula Junior

Jan 29, 2007
    Freeport NY
    Full Name:
    Eric T
    ................................................................. i guess i should clarify , all those fun things are cool to do , but whats up with the BJ stickers on the Lambo , O.K the shirt , and the Bimbo / hooker , but to put those stickers on the car , that just crosses the line .

24. Tudds

Tudds Rookie

May 5, 2008
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    #25 Tudds, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I've only met him once a few years ago and just said hello. He seems really nice and writes some funny stuff on Facebook. Some of the stuff is a little too over the top for me. I actually had a front row seat to him and his show during a rally. I was in the red car :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login