Atlanta Area Mobile Detailers? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Atlanta Area Mobile Detailers?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by UB2SLOW, Jul 6, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mike Shine

Mike Shine Rookie

Dec 1, 2010
    Buford, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    You and Joey did a great job on that one Bryan.

Also in regards to this thread, UB2SLOW went with myself and Matt... to bring his Gallardo and Ford GT up to par with where they should be.

On a side note....RIP Fast Eddy. :(

2. jenk12m

jenk12m Karting

Mar 26, 2007
    Can this same finish be done on a car that's covered with the clear film

3. davidisgood

davidisgood Rookie

Aug 19, 2013
    USA
    Full Name:
    David
    Contacted Bryan about my Ferrari California. He sent me VERY DETAILED emails about what opti-coat and gave me other advice on how I can clean the car myself and the dangers of having other hand washers doing it.

He then visited me in Midtown and checked out my car and noted the paint thickness in various spots and scoured it looking for faults, swirls, scratches, etc that I even hadn't noticed. Beyond being obviously extremely competent, he's also a very giving person. Kind-hearted, easy-to-laughter, and gregarious. Not in a salesman-type way, but in a this-is-a-good-human way.

I wanted him to finish early so I could drive down on Sunday to pick it up because I was busy on Monday and he worked all night to do this for me. Who does that?

When I came down to pick it up, part of me wanted to leave it in his garage because it was so stunning, I didn't want it to ever look dirty again. And he had the game on his garage and allowed my friend to watch the end of the Patriots-Miami game. Who does that?

This isn't a mash note. Getting opti-coat on your car isn't cheap. But it looks amazing. And it was so hassle free and Bryan said if I wasn't happy with it in the next 5 years, he'd fix it up for me for free. Who does that? Bryan does.

Feel safe dropping off a $200k+ car at this man's house. He takes care of it better than you, and he knows his stuff cold. Also, a great guy. Big fan

4. achilles99

achilles99 Karting

Sep 26, 2004
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    LT