Cars and Coffee: Baton Rouge Sunday May 6, 2012 | FerrariChat

Cars and Coffee: Baton Rouge Sunday May 6, 2012

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by Smoky, Apr 6, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Smoky

Smoky Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2010
    Louisiana, USA
  2. Smoky

Smoky Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2010
    Louisiana, USA
    Location info coming soon

3. Smoky

Smoky Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2010
    Louisiana, USA
    Location updated! We'll be meeting at Twin Peaks where our kind hosts will have coffee and refreshements for us.

See you there!

4. VinnieVEX

VinnieVEX Rookie

Jul 6, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Full Name:
    Vinnie Carollo
    Just a heads up, there is already something going on at Twin Peaks on May the 5th
    Emails to be sent out shortly

5. Smoky

Smoky Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2010
    Louisiana, USA
    Yes sometimes the monthly meets will occur close to other events. I wouldnt worry about it. Every month there will always be something..another meet or NOLA event or some other cool function. I hope to make as many meets as I can this Summer. We just need good weather this time!

Vin just tell everyone to leave their cars parked at TP for the next morning! :)

6. morpheus1

morpheus1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2011
    Batman and Robin will be there for the 5th. Was already on the calandar. If the turnout was anything like last time, should be a blast. Not sure the spouse will be lenient enough to give me a yard pass for both days.

7. Smoky

Smoky Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2010
    Louisiana, USA
    My wife is excited and looking forward to attending both events with me! You just need to learn to kiss the booty the right way! :-b (j/k of course we all that mastered to have these toys in the first place!)

Just attend the events that you can. That is the beauty of the monthly meets now that we have sync'd up with the NOLA C&C schedule. Can't make it this month? No worries! There's another meet next month! And I try my best to track ALL the major events in our State on my C&C Louisiana Twitter feed - https://twitter.com/#!/cars_coffee so you can all stay aprised of the good stuff going on around you.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there on May 5 AND 6!

8. Smoky

Smoky Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2010
    Louisiana, USA
    Bump for the weekend!

9. achenator

achenator Karting

Dec 23, 2009
    Abita Springs, La.
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    somebody hurry up with the damn pics

10. Smoky

Smoky Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2010
    Louisiana, USA
    Uploading now! I got a ton on my phone forgot the good camera today, darnit). I'll have them posted on the carsandcoffeebatonrouge.com site soon.

We had a great turnout today! Thanks to all who attended and brought their beautiful rides by! It was great to meet so many new folks and see a bunch of familiar faces too! Pics coming in a bit.

It was a great meet! And thanks to the folks at Twin Peaks for keeping us comfortable!

NOLA Cars & Coffee is up for June. We'll be back in July for the next Baton Rouge meet!

11. Smoky

Smoky Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2010
    Louisiana, USA
  12. David Lind

David Lind Formula 3

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    David Lind
    I couldn't get that link to work!

13. Smoky

Smoky Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2010
    Louisiana, USA
  14. Smoky

Smoky Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2010
    Louisiana, USA
    #14 Smoky, May 9, 2012
    Last edited: May 9, 2012
    Pics posted here
    Full site: http://www.carsandcoffeebatonrouge.com/images/may2012gallery/0512_full.html
    Mobile friendly: http://www.carsandcoffeebatonrouge.com/images/may2012gallerymobile/0512_mobile.html

Thanks to all who attended! It was a great start and a great turnout. And thanks again to the folks at Twin Peaks for keeping everyone caffeine-enriched and cooled-off with the fans.

We have one more Baton Rouge meet-in-the-heat in July. NOLA will host for June and details will be posted here: http://www.carsandcoffeelouisiana.com .

After that we host September and things will be cooling down just a little! (That's right..I'm already looking forward to the Fall!)

we are going to snap up a special something for the July meet. Stay tuned!