Post your House Pictures! | FerrariChat

Post your House Pictures!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Uberpower, Feb 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004
    #1 Uberpower, Feb 29, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey all.

Just thought it might be fun to post some pictures of your largest physical investment (or second depending on how expensive your Fcar was).

I'll start with a pic of my house now... and the first house I ever bought. (aww, I miss it sometimes)

Let's see how big and bad Fchat members houses are. I think Amir's might take the cake.

Respectfully,

Nick
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Without my Daddy, I provide my family with a lavish lifestyle....living in hotels.

DL

3. BJS

BJS Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    Central FL and SW MI
    Full Name:
    Brad Stephenson
    Not high-quality pics, but pics nonetheless.

Garage shot is the previous owner's collection. We're the third owners of this home and have heard that the previous two owners were 'car guys' as well. The first one was reported to be a Ferrari lover, so maybe he'll pop up here. :)

4. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    #4 PeterS, Feb 29, 2004
  5. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004
    Nice house! Love the brick.

That blue vintage Benz in the garage is similar to the 67 250S that I used to have. Beautiful car.

One time, my neighbor (at the first house) said "That old car that you have is funny".

Me: "What do you mean 'funny'?"

Neighbor: "I dunno, just funny."

Me: "Uh... okay."

That old Benz that I picked up for less than $5K got as many looks (if not more) than my supercharged Jag. I guess that is kinda "funny".

6. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004

Dunno what you mean "Without your Daddy"???

Speaking of hotels in Tinseltown- ever been to the W in Westwood? I love that place.

7. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    It's gratifying to be self made..... I live close to the W...It is nice.

DL

8. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004

I hope you weren't implying that I am anything BUT self made. I owned my first business at 14 and have been working my tail off ever since. No trust fund here.

I don't think kids should get large sums of money at 18 or 21 or whenever the typical trust fund kicks in. Might as well hand them a gun.

9. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Not at all and I agree with you WHOLEHEARTEDLY!

I apologize if I offended YOU.

DL

10. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004

No offense taken DL. btw- I have a two piece replica mask of Vader in my reasonably large Darth Vader collection. Awesome!

11. BJS

BJS Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    Central FL and SW MI
    Full Name:
    Brad Stephenson
    The Benz is indeed beautiful. The previous owner trailered the car to many shows - a shelf in the garage held quite a few trophies. The car had many features that were custom-done for it's original owner.

Here's his car show card:

12. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    whoa - air suspension. Talk about ahead of its time.

13. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I'll defend No355: I started hanging out in a music store when I was 10 years old. The manager could not get rid of me! In a year of sweeping floors, she knew that I wanted to be a salesman. I worked there for four years until I moved to Reno. From 12-14, I sold Yamaha pianos (Who could say NO to a 13 year old kid that had the sales pitch down stone-cold and could ask the prospective buyer to make the purchase!). I kicked a$$. In parallel to this when I was 13, I made dulcimer kits at a cost of $8.00 and sold about ten a month at $35.00. That was HUGE money for me (and really pissed off my older brother).

I would like to know more about No355's ventures!

14. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004
    A net entrepreneur like you. Also in sales like you.

Looking to sign a deal with the largest ground transportation company in the USA this next Wednesday for one of my net companies.

If this goes like it's supposed to... whoa boy. I'll buy an Enzo for me, and one for you... just cause I'm a nice guy!

15. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Nice GS!!! :D

16. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

#16 Kds, Feb 29, 2004
    Here's the place in Rio de Janeiro that my wife and I own. We have half of the top floor "cobertura".........which is Brasilian for penthouse. As of yet we don't own anything in Canada and will probably continue to upgrade in Brasil as opposed to buying something else. Property down there is just sooo cheap.

The left picture is from that small window at the top of our building where you get out of the elevator to climb the stairs to our place. See the satellite dish on the penthouse across the street from ours.....right behind that, between the hills.....on a clear day......is my ocean view....heh !!

Darth550..........if you read this message.......FWIW you could buy a place like ours for the cost of a 308QV......35K USD more or less. You and Dri should look into real estate there if you liked Rio a lot and want a place to stay on your trips.

17. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    I wanna place!!!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

DrS