Triangle Italians: July 7th Cars-n-Coffee | FerrariChat

Triangle Italians: July 7th Cars-n-Coffee

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Owens84QV, Jun 20, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    #1 Owens84QV, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Well…what an interesting month. As many of you know, Brier Creek asked us to find another location due to a number of reasons, both growth and behavior related.

Thanks to our Corvette partners, they were able to secure an invite to Waverly Place (www.waverlycary.com) in Cary at the intersection of Kildare & Tryon. This location is just off Route 1/64 so the convenience factor is still there...as well as coffee & pastries.

The Triangle Italians will be gathering on Saturday, July 7th for our monthly Cars-n-Coffee starting @ 9AM.

For those in the Cary / Morrisville / Apex area, we'll meet at Leith Volkswagen (back near Mercedes Benz) around 8:20AM and caravan from there.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

How about a celebratory trip to the Saucer afterwards?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. DCNSX

DCNSX Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2007
    Winston-Salem, NC
    I hope to be there. The NSX group should have a nice showing as well.

Let's spread the word everyone. Flying Saucer afterwards is ALWAYS a good idea.

3. Irishman

Irishman F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2005
    Raleigh
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I would like to be there in support but that day will be leading friends on a two-week motorcycle tour of northern California.

4. Nashtyboy

Nashtyboy Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2010
    Raleigh, NC
    I don't remember there being a coffee shop over there... is this going to turn into a cars & cars? :)

5. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    LOL...the Corvette guys who secured this location said a place to get caffiene was over there...we'll see.

6. mlc

mlc Karting

Nov 11, 2008
  7. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    This is funny.. we had the same issue with our site at C+C down here in Charleston. The revs continue at our new location.. only a matter of time.. :-(

8. Nashtyboy

Nashtyboy Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2010
    Raleigh, NC
    Pretty sure the Harris Teeter across the street has a SBUX, plus there's a locally owned java shop down the street, so we'll be fine.

9. t3thomas

t3thomas Formula Junior

May 9, 2008
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    GThomas
    Considerably lowers the drive time for me. I guess if I forget something, I could walk home and get it. Looks like the drive time for me now will be to the Saucer afterwards :)

10. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    see you guys in august with a fresh major percolatin'