WASHING a 360 spider | FerrariChat

WASHING a 360 spider

Discussion in '360/430' started by scycle2020, Feb 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    hey f- men.....any pointers for washing and drying my new 360 spider? how often do you cover the car...i live inthe mid atlantic area...any tips for leather care and how often do you all wax- polish?....i was told about a stray by MACquire to wipe the car down toget the dust off after usage,with out having to washt tyhe car?

2. nberry

nberry Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    If you do not have a garage then use the cover. Otherwise don't bother. Trying to put a cover on a car with dust could lead to problems.

I would not use these product that claim to remove dust. Marks inevitiably appear.

Wash your car at least once a week and wax at every two months. Use nothing but the finest products. There are several to choose from.

Finally after washing and the soft top is dry you will need to clean between the soft top line and the roll bars. To do this will require to put the top down.

3. ze_shark

ze_shark Formula 3

Jul 13, 2003
    Switzerland (NW)
    For leather care, search Leatherique on this forum.

4. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    #4 360CS, Feb 29, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

I use Mcguires GOLD CLASS Liqiud polish its great. once the polish is on wax off and after that just wash with soapy hot water chamios off and she looks great...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login