BlackWidowSpyder | FerrariChat

BlackWidowSpyder

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 512Girl, Feb 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 512Girl

512Girl Rookie

Feb 2, 2004
    Salisbury, Wiltshire
    Full Name:
    Rachel *~*~*
    Am I right in thinking that you are a fellow 'girl' member of FerrariChat.com?

If you are, please send me a PM.

ARE THERE ANY MORE UK 'girl' members out there? We seem to be in the minority!!!

2. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

Rachel,

Looks like your our one and only lady fcar owner, Do you get some award or prize for that......I have a 360 Spider and will be selling it soon if your interested in a mint car??

Have you had any succesfull rideouts with other Fchatters??

All the best

Joe

3. wazza

wazza Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2003
    Joe, Please,

You've known the Girl 5 minutes and already you're trying to sell her your motor.

Mind you having said that it is a very fine example.
    You certainly wont find a cleaner one.

Rachel,

We'll have to get down your way in the summer.

Wazza

4. 512Girl

512Girl Rookie

Feb 2, 2004
    Salisbury, Wiltshire
    Full Name:
    Rachel *~*~*
    Hi Joe & Wazza

Certainly does look like I am the only lady driver around here... such is life!

Don't think I deserve an award or anything, owning my beautiful 512TR is award enough in itself!

Thanks for the offer of your 360 Spyder, it is the next one on my list to own, but not in the foreseable future... I am quite happy and content with the 512TR, which as you can see from the photo on my profile, is also in 'mint' condition and a fine example!

No rideouts yet, but with the better weather on its way, I am sure there will be something on the horizon.

5. 355fiorano

355fiorano Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Rachel,

I have a friend who is also a girl and onws her own 360. She is quite a ferrari enthusiast. I have mentioned this site to her but don't know if she has visited it yet... I'll ask.

Cheers
    Philip