Coffee and Rides, Saturday August 25th | FerrariChat

Coffee and Rides, Saturday August 25th

Discussion in 'Texas' started by sTyleR, Aug 21, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sTyleR

sTyleR Formula 3

Jan 18, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Fellow Ferrari enthusiasts and owners alike, Coffee and Rides is this Saturday! The event starts as early as 7:30AM and lasts until 10:30AM at the Vineyard Shopping Center, off 1604 and Blanco, in front of Panera Bread and the surrounding parking lots. The event is held on the last Saturday of every month, so you can always mark your calendar ahead of time. It's a good time of the day, prior to everything heating up. So come out and enjoy the cars and good company! It's good to put a smile on the face of fellow enthusiasts if you have an interesting car to bring out. If not, come and add to the smiles being shared. I'm looking forward to finally being able to make it out for what seems like the first time for me this summer. See you all there!

2. ChunkyMonkey

ChunkyMonkey Formula 3

Feb 27, 2006
    Texas, duh
    Full Name:
    Chad
    Finally, a weekend where I can go and my truck is totalled...dammit! I'll be there in the family Camry I guess......

3. sTyleR

sTyleR Formula 3

Jan 18, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Sometime's you've got to go with what you've got, but I'm glad you'll be able to join in on the fun this month! If you'd like to put a face to a name, feel free to PM me.