My latest house project. | FerrariChat

My latest house project.

Discussion in 'Creative Arts' started by 430 scuderia, Sep 19, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 430 scuderia

430 scuderia Guest

Jun 10, 2008
    This is my latest house project. The surrounding area is real and the only intervention is that in the already existing plot i made the 3D drawing. The house is in the Greek Island Syros.

Best

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I16

I16 Formula 3

Sep 15, 2008
    Very nice and looks a great site.
    In this type of construction do you have to leave the surrounds intact and bring the stone from a quarry?

3. 430 scuderia

430 scuderia Guest

Jun 10, 2008
    Yes i have and this is exactly the way that i'm going to do it...

Best

4. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    Very nice looking project!
    Please update us as construction progresses.
    Will be looking closely to see if you can maintain that unspoiled landscape ;-)

5. jsa330

jsa330 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Organic to the max. Nice job.

6. JeremyJon

JeremyJon F1 Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Calgary, Canada
    it's very integrated into the hillside, and looks great ...not the typical whitewashed greek house style we see in pictures so often :)

7. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Cool project, honestly i like it, maybe i will also post a couple of pictures of my projects...although i´m not sure if i´m breaking any forum rules by doing that?

8. JeremyJon

JeremyJon F1 Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Calgary, Canada
    as long as it's not blantant advertising, than your good to go ...i'd suggest start a seperate thread ....i look forward to seeing your work :)

9. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Thanks, i'll gather a few pics and post.

10. I16

I16 Formula 3

Sep 15, 2008
    It would be very nice and correct to keep this excellent project with the 430 scuderia link.
    I think that the first post shows the skope of the project and all might respect this.

11. branko

branko F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 17, 2003
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Full Name:
    Branko Medenica
    Very interesting layout, but I have a question....where do you park the car? Is there a garage?

12. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    Fellas, 430 Scuderia is another high school Internet sensation currently having too much time at his disposal during his school vacation

1) he owns an imaginary Ferrari
    2) he imagined ownership of this property which is well-documented on Architizer
    3) his imaginary girlfriend crashed his imaginary GT3 RS who imaginably traveled back in time for him to recycle a 2009 image from wrecked exotics.com that he could claim as his own

He's currently also being ousted from another forum community as we speak for his great "imagination", so please proceed w/ caution.

13. 430 scuderia

430 scuderia Guest

Jun 10, 2008
    Sir. First of all i don't know for what thing are you talking about. I do not own a Ferrari (i didn't mention the opposite), i'm a car enthusiast who try to learn as much as for the Ferrari cars. I am an Architect and i'm trying for the best as all of us. I do not know something about the 2nd and 3rd thing you are talking about and honestly i would like to explain me what is going on. What forum do you mean?

14. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    Here you go, where you claim to own an imaginary Porsche which your imaginary girlfriend wrecked who happened to be a time traveller so you could claim a 2009 image of a real owner's wrecked gt3 rs as your own:
    http://*********.com/forums/gt/75914-happens-when-you-give-your-car-your-girlfriend-3.html

Then here where you claim to own an imaginary F40 and Scuderia and having placed an order for an LM exhaust:
    http://*********.com/forums/458-430-360/74363-looking-install-complete-exhaust-system-my-430-scud-post1367408.html#post1367408

Then also here where you air on the side of deception and provide an exhaust reccomendation based on your implied imaginary ownership experience:
    http://*********.com/forums/gt/75079-gt3-rs-4-0-430-scuderia-post1385008.html#post1385008

the t e a m s p e e d URL might have to be manually entered to get the above links to work since fchat censors them out for whatever reason.

I apologize in advance if I violated any fchat guidelines by embedding urls from an outside forum community; I'm just trying to help both great communities expose this now seemingly harmless Internet sensation before it escalates into something into more fraudulent or malicious eg bogus sales posts etc.

Now 430 Scuderia, if you'd still like to frequent these great communities I suggest you come clean, then shut up when the adults are talking.

15. 430 scuderia

430 scuderia Guest

Jun 10, 2008
    Sir, with all due respect to figure out something. Obviously because someone else is using the same user name as i in another forum, that means that this is me? I believe that you make a mistake. I see no reason to do it. And because i like cars that doesn't mean that ' i ' wrote these three posts above. Okay i like cars but not in this way. This is stupidity.

16. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    Who happen to speak in the same grammatical style and overtones? LOL, alrightie then I'll play ball...I wonder if the admin folks from both communities can share your ip address and compare notes :)

17. jox

jox Rookie

Apr 22, 2007
    What a funny coincidence that the other 430 Scuderia guy's IP happens to be Greek too :)